2008 Ford Mustang

Based on 1614 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Sharp ! Sharp ! V6 Convertible Mustang 2010

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

"People always turn their heads when I 'm driving it. Not because of me !! It's just a great driving Expierience . Metallic Silver, Black roof. Original Cost was $33,000. 9500 actual miles. Always kept in garage. Interior spotless with heated seats . A must see to APPRECIATE. Not a scratch on it anywhere. It is a WOW CAR!"

as much fun as the first drive

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "super reliable and fun to drive still get thumbs u"

Cons: "cup holders in way of shifter"

"I was never a Mustang fan, but when I saw the 2005 body style I decided it was time to try one. I ordered a 2006 GT convertible in Screaming Yellow. You either love it or hate it (the color, that is). Now after 9 years and 158K miles I still look forward to driving it any chance I can. I am now considering selling it only because I want a 2015 GT convertible. I still have my original clutch and front brake pads. The only complaints I have are 4 batteries in 9 years (this month) and the original front struts were both leaking and shot within the first 9K miles. Ford wouldn't warranty the struts because I had 22" wheels on the car--purchased from my selling Ford dealer during my first week of ownership. The KYB strut that I put on at just over 9K miles are still on the car and still damping well."

By far one of the most fun cars I have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, gets tons of attention"

Cons: "Cant think of any.."

My 2007 GT/CS in vista white

"One of my favorite designed Mustangs of the bunch. For me this car just about does everything right. I traded in a luxury coupe for this car. Having owned this car for over a year now and I have yet to regret it. Powerful, fast enough, and able to always put a smile on my face. Fits my life perfectly. Plan on keeping this vehicle forever."

My 2007 GT/CS in vista white

Great tribute to the classic Pony car!

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "Affordability, Appearance, Driveability"

Cons: "Cabin is noisy with the top up. Paint."

"I spent my teenage years longing for a throaty Mustang and at 40 I decided it had been long enough. I love the classics but enjoy convenience; this car did not disappoint. The cabin is clean although a little noisier than I would like with the top up. When the top is down the look is amazing. Paint endurance is a concern from what I've experienced but that is more of a Ford problem than a Mustang problem. No room in the back seat...but I didn't buy it for backseat passengers. Decent gas mileage. Responsive handling."

Fun! But Underpowered & not Fuel Efficient

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Fun! Fun! Fun!"

Cons: "V6 is dawdling, disappointing fuel economy."

"Exhilarating fun when putting the top down and car gets many compliments.V6 is underpowered & not particularly fuel efficient and would opt for the V8. Cabin noise is slightly intrusive with convertible but the car presents value for the price. Prior owner was meticulous and with 34,500 miles reliability has been good. Wanted a Corvette but needed a back seat, beats a Camry all day long!"