2008 Ford Mustang

Based on 1582 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Best performance car at this price point

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Always fun to drive, reliable and efficient"

Cons: "A few dollars more would make it awesome"

"Strong performance combined with very good economy and a very thrift entry price. I have had zero mechanical or functional problems with this car. Overall gas mileage average for my car is 25.9mpg in mixed driving, mostly suburban city cycle. high points: HID headlights, steering feel and response / handling, very strong V6 engine, fuel economy, Seating position, very tight turning radius of size of car...Low points: shock tuning could be firmer without degrading ride, OEM tires perform poorly in snow and ice, better options exist for a performance all season solution Overall I am extremely satisfied with this car. The value to the price point is very good, and the S197 Mustang series 2005-2014 has proven to be a very mature and reliable product. The 3.7L V6 is a huge upgrade in power, economy and smoothness from the older 4.0L V6, and is a good substitute for the larger V8 for buyers on a budget. The V6 car is fast enough many drivers will never use the full power envelope of the engine. A very smooth and willing engine that never disappoints."

Super Fun Car

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Super Fun, Good Looking, Fast, sound"

Cons: "Minor Radio Faults, Little MPG, Top Tears Easily"

"This car is super fun to drive in the sun, especially since I live in Los Angeles, and I have a convertible, I can enjoy the great sun in style and in a car that looks a million bucks."

Epic car

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"Being a 17 year old, this is an awesome car. I do feel as though Ford has cheeped out on some of its interior quality and materials. The power of the V6 is very nice for someone of my age,(but it could still be faster). The mileage that i get is fairly decent, 17 combined, and it looks great. Overall, just a really nice car."

Great car for open air fun!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Can't be beat for the fun and the price combo!"

Cons: "Lack of space for cell phone, etc. in cabin."

"Listen to the birds and fly yourself! I have a white convertible, medium stone interior since I live at a warm beach. I work in Alaska, so I want all the fresh air and sunshine I can get when home. This car fills the bill. I am also close to retirement, so plan on traveling in this a lot. Road trips are minimal in Alaska. Great on highway so far, and good mileage. I test drove a 2015 GT recently, and while it is better in most ways not sure if it still justifies price difference. I can buy a lot of gas and hotel rooms. I like the 2013 and 2014 tail lights MUCH better than the 2015 or anything else. Lots of fun for the money with a 2014. Favorite Features Tail lights are a major sell for me as nothing else comes close for cool. Plenty of power and great mileage to boot. Top down motoring means I hear birds singing, smells and other experiences most folks lose by isolating in A/C. This is my fifth convertible and so far, the most satisfying and smile producing. My girlfriend loves it and it gets attention everywhere. Not sure what I would gain in anything else for just one or two people. BTW I also have a Lincoln Town Car if I need more room or practical vs. fun, but it stays parked mostly."

great car,easy to drive, 28.5 road mpg, good ride

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"Rides like a dream. Good mpg on the road. easy to drive w/auto trans and cruise. well insulated w/top up. good ac and heater"