2008 Ford Mustang

Based on 1598 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

LOVE THIS CAR, BUT NEED TO SELL

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

"MUST SELL CAUSE I ONLY NEED ONE CAR SINCE MY HUSBAND PASSED."

Best performance car at this price point

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Always fun to drive, reliable and efficient"

Cons: "A few dollars more would make it awesome"

"Strong performance combined with very good economy and a very thrift entry price. I have had zero mechanical or functional problems with this car. Overall gas mileage average for my car is 25.9mpg in mixed driving, mostly suburban city cycle. high points: HID headlights, steering feel and response / handling, very strong V6 engine, fuel economy, Seating position, very tight turning radius of size of car...Low points: shock tuning could be firmer without degrading ride, OEM tires perform poorly in snow and ice, better options exist for a performance all season solution Overall I am extremely satisfied with this car. The value to the price point is very good, and the S197 Mustang series 2005-2014 has proven to be a very mature and reliable product. The 3.7L V6 is a huge upgrade in power, economy and smoothness from the older 4.0L V6, and is a good substitute for the larger V8 for buyers on a budget. The V6 car is fast enough many drivers will never use the full power envelope of the engine. A very smooth and willing engine that never disappoints."

Super Fun Car

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Super Fun, Good Looking, Fast, sound"

Cons: "Minor Radio Faults, Little MPG, Top Tears Easily"

"This car is super fun to drive in the sun, especially since I live in Los Angeles, and I have a convertible, I can enjoy the great sun in style and in a car that looks a million bucks."

Epic car

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"Being a 17 year old, this is an awesome car. I do feel as though Ford has cheeped out on some of its interior quality and materials. The power of the V6 is very nice for someone of my age,(but it could still be faster). The mileage that i get is fairly decent, 17 combined, and it looks great. Overall, just a really nice car."

Great car for open air fun!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Can't be beat for the fun and the price combo!"

Cons: "Lack of space for cell phone, etc. in cabin."

"Listen to the birds and fly yourself! I have a white convertible, medium stone interior since I live at a warm beach. I work in Alaska, so I want all the fresh air and sunshine I can get when home. This car fills the bill. I am also close to retirement, so plan on traveling in this a lot. Road trips are minimal in Alaska. Great on highway so far, and good mileage. I test drove a 2015 GT recently, and while it is better in most ways not sure if it still justifies price difference. I can buy a lot of gas and hotel rooms. I like the 2013 and 2014 tail lights MUCH better than the 2015 or anything else. Lots of fun for the money with a 2014. Favorite Features Tail lights are a major sell for me as nothing else comes close for cool. Plenty of power and great mileage to boot. Top down motoring means I hear birds singing, smells and other experiences most folks lose by isolating in A/C. This is my fifth convertible and so far, the most satisfying and smile producing. My girlfriend loves it and it gets attention everywhere. Not sure what I would gain in anything else for just one or two people. BTW I also have a Lincoln Town Car if I need more room or practical vs. fun, but it stays parked mostly."

great car,easy to drive, 28.5 road mpg, good ride

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"Rides like a dream. Good mpg on the road. easy to drive w/auto trans and cruise. well insulated w/top up. good ac and heater"

Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "One of the best bangs for your buck in car market"

Cons: "Not very gud interiors and features but who cares"

"Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)"

best overall vehicle I have owned

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "fun factor off the charts"

my Kona Blue Baby !

"beautiful to look at and great to drive. constantly get positive comments from others. not sure that I will ever sell it. would definitely recommend a test drive to anyone seriously considering a purchase."

my Kona Blue Baby !

Great Mustang!

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Wonderful Coyote V8 engine, great machine."

Cons: "A little hard on tires even when driven easy"

"I recently traded my 370Z for a 2013 GT convertible, mine was a "09" touring model with a 6 speed and navigation. Truthfully the Z seemed to be the better handler but the Mustang is no slouch and more civilized to drive. It does not require so much of the drivers attention as did the "Z", I would never have considered taking my "Z" on a long distance interstate trip mostly due to the rather high road noise but the Mustang is much quieter and just easier to drive. The 6 speed in my Mustang is slicker than the "Z", the engine is smoother and pulls just as strongly but at much lower rpm's and with a marvelous exhaust sound. For those considering the navigation system, I was really surprised to find it to be the best I have ever seen as it is really easy to use and with a huge screen to boot! I considered the "Z" convertible but there just was not enough storage room, the rear visibility was restricted and it’s cost was much more than the Mustang. The 5.0 Coyote engine alone is worth the price of admission. Just my two cents worth...."

Great, no problems.

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Got a good price, great car to drive,"

"I purchased this car certified used with 64K miles on it. GT Deluxe V8 automatic loaded. It now has 84 K on it and the only problem ever to crop up was a bad tire pressure sensor. There is absolutely no problems with drive train or any mechanical/electrical systems on this car. I have the entire maintenance history of this vehicle and the only repairs was an alternator replacement. I have since had the rear wheel brakes serviced with pads and turning rotors. Beautiful car, very reliable, getting 20-21 MPG on mixed city highway driving. I don't baby it either. Rather a lead foot myself."