2007 Ford Mustang

Based on 1682 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

GT500

By on Friday, March 13, 2009

"This is not your daily driver! Extremely powerful, almost too powerful for around the town driving, and an absolute blast to drive! No comparison to the stock GT - not even close. If you buy one, be prepared to deal with the little specifics to this car - esp. in a colder climate. I have no complaints with this car."

greatest

By on Sunday, March 08, 2009

"40k miles not one problem.ex gas milage,great handling thanks to the pony package. the worst part of the car is the factory shifter. i changed it and now its great..."

2009 Shelby GT500

By on Monday, February 09, 2009

"2009 Shelby GT500 I just purchased this car and its is awesome. I have had multiple mustangs over the years and never had any trouble out of any of them. The styling, sound, and performance keeps bringing me back. I had several GT mustangs and my only compaint was how quickly they seemed to drepreciate. I am hoping the GT500 will hold its value much better. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone wanting big power and a vehicle that turns heads everywhere you go."

Excellent handling car

By on Thursday, January 08, 2009

"This car took the place of my motorcycle. It drives like a much more expensive unit. With the top down and the Magna Flow exhaust system humming, I have all the pluses of a bike and I don't have to put my foot down every time I stop. One of the best cars I have ever owned during my 73 years (owned my first car at 15)."

nice cruiser

By on Friday, December 19, 2008

"Had defective tires and a few rattles in it, got those issues resolved. Exterior looks great and well put together. Interior looks a little cheap , shifter a bit notchy and the console around it is a little high. The car steers well, good feel in the front end. It handles well for a relatively heavy car and it being a convertable. Shaker sound system sounds good. Not the most practical car in the neighborhood but few can rival the smiles per miles per dollars. It's a blast to drive, a throwback to earlier times with a relaxed feel of a V-8 pulling you down the highway. The really nice thing about it is that you're not under the hood every weekend getting it to run right. Ford did good with this one."

Best car I've ever driven

By on Friday, December 05, 2008

"As i was pulling away from the dealership when I first bought the car I can remember thinking. "Holy cow" this thing has unbelievable torque. The take off was effortless and it has fantastic traction. As I shifted into second I eased into the throttle kind of Rapidly thinking that the car might break loose.... I was totally supprised when the car just squatted down and took off like a rocket... "WOW" unbelievable. This car plants you in the seat and keeps you there thru every gear. The power band is almost endless. I can not say enough about it, but aside from the power and torque, the handling is great, there is very little to no body roll. Dont worry about hitting the corners too hard... the car has plenty of power to pull you out of it. As far as the car's ride is concerned it is smooth as silk and very comfortable. It also has plenty of leg room (I am 6'3"). It has a great sounding stereo system and I realy enjoy driving the car. The only time this vehicle will be in the garage and under a car cover is when its raining or snowing...."

GT

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"The few problems i've had are no heat on the feet it only comes out the defroster, A problem filling the gas tank it won't let you fill over half a tank 80% of the time And the drivers side front window some times goes up and then right back down on it's own ????? Other than that it runs great has more than enough power and get's a lot of looks from the crowd. On a scale of 1-10 I'll give it a 9."

real head turner

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"I bought this '07 red mustang with the parchment top for my wife's 50th birthday. I got to drive it home...that's about it! Since then, my wife and daughters control the vehicle! Seriously, it has exceeded our expectation. Extremely elegant to drive, comfortable, and quite a head-turner. I am getting decent mileage in town, averaging right at 21 mpg. As far as highway goes, we keep it off the interstate, prefering the backroads, in concert with the stated purpose. Absoultely smokin' car to take to the football games and tailgate! Also got a sweet deal on the car. Ford dealers will do about anything to move a vehicle these days. This one is a real gem. Christo"

like the commercial

By on Friday, September 05, 2008

"I drove my son's 2005 mustang for a few days and like the commercial, I didn't want to give it back....so, I went and bought one, too. Love the car - I hope Ford is smart enough to keep current body style and design as it's one of the best i've seen in years...handles great"

Awesome!!!

By on Monday, September 01, 2008

"I have owned 3 mustangs in my life, a 1989, a 2002 V6, and my current 08 V6.When i sold my 2002 V6 I thought I would go for the ever popular civic. I purchased the 07 honda new and it was a good car but just wasnt the same as owning a mustang. I wanted my mustang back so bad, so I traded the honda in on my 08 mustang V6,and have never been happier. The performance of the V6 has really changed a lot, which it does have as much horsepower as the old 5.0 stangs. My mustang is grabber orange with the GT apperance packeage which adds a flat black racing stripe and hood scoop, a flat black chin spoiler and rear spoiler, and the 18 inch wheels. The shaker 500 sound system is awesome it is hard to believe it is stock. The new mustangs definetly get a lot of attention. It is the best decision I have ever made."

Fun to Drive

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"I bought this car new in Feb 2006. The front seats are the second best I have ever sat in, best were in a 1994 Ford Aerostar. The V6 has plenty of power for passing and hill climbing without downshifting. It has a nice rumbling sound through the factory exhaust (too loud for my parents.) I use this as my primary "Road Trip" car since I get 34mpg on the highway with the A/C running (K&N air filter installed.) I have had great service at every Ford Dealer that I have used for the oil changes (every 5,000 miles.) The rear seats are comfortable if the person in front of you is short. There is only seating for four. The trunk is large enough for me, the fold down rear seats allow me to haul a few standard 2"x4"x8' boards without anything hanging out of the car. This car has been one of the better car buys for me."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"I bought this car used because I hate my 2007 Saturn Aura so much and I missed my classic car convertible, which I sold. I plan to drive the Mustang in the winter also. So far, I love it - it is smooth, comfortable, and I think a good value for the money."

Great car all around

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"So far, this car has delivered. I'm getting 20.6 mpg in the city and 25.7 mpg on the highway- 'course you gotta keep your foot out of it! ;) It is beautiful, comfortable, and will scream upon demand. I love it and will keep it forever!"

Forever a Classic

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"I have had two mustangs now and I will always own one. It is a great 2nd car... Too nice to drive every day if not needed to be a daily driver. Very comfortable if needed to drive daily. Will always be a classic eye catcher!"

The BEST EVER MUSTANG

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"I love, love this car. Its a classic. No matter where I go, my car is the sweetest ride. I see a lot of cars that are nice but when its all said and done, I can still say with a smile,I love mine the best!"

New American Classic!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"The 2007 Mustang GT drives even better than it looks. With it's 52/48 weight distribution and stiff chassis, handling is excellent. Add a 300hp V8 and you've got a real drivers car. It's a very quick car with a sweet sounding exhaust, AND I get 20.4 mpg daily driving. nits: I wish it had nicer more comfortable seats and interior plastics scratch very easily."

awesome car

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"I love my 05' mustang. I have owned 5 mustangs now and this is the best one. Great power and looks sharp."

a blast to drive

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Great performance, handling, looks, everything. My wife and I both have been driving them for 3 years. Dropping the top on a beautiful day is breathtaking!"

Amazing!

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"Classic muscle car, great retro styling! Affordable, perfect amount of power, great gas mileage for a V-6 (EPA 19/28); I get about 22.5 on the street and about 26 highway."

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nice car

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

"It's fun to drive. The handling is nice. The accelaration with the V6 is good. It doesn't throw you into the back seat like the V8 and is quieter. I put a carpet in the trunk and it's quieter yet."

Great Overall

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Overall...this is a great car for the 23,500 I paid for it."

Best mustang yet.

By on Friday, October 05, 2007

"Great styles and great power. Rides better than previous stangs and i've had several. The comfort on long drives is great. The car feels like it rides on a rail. I don't like the drive by wire, Ford's use on that is holding power back, a Tuner is a must to wake it up."

you will not be disappointed

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"I have always felt like the value of new cars are less than what you pay for them but NOT IN THIS CASE!, This vehicle is worth every penny. Thanks Mustang!"

ow ow

By on Saturday, September 29, 2007

"I bought a premium coupe with the pony package in march of 2007, and I love the thing to death. I've put 7000 miles on it, kept up with maintenance, and the tires spin as well as they did when I tore up the dealership driveway. I admit, I tried driving it in the snow only once, and even on level ground it would just spin and spin (even with three eighty pound bags of sand in the trunk), but I have a blast with it through the rest of the year. I haven't experienced any problems at all with it, and I intend to keep the car for at least a few years. Now, the bucket seats are a little uncomfortable, especially the passenger seat, which is not power-adjustable. I fit a disassembled platform bed in the car, so there IS room, if you need to make room. I thought I'd made a mistake in opting for the Pony Package over the GT, but after driving this car for so long, I'm just as happy with it as I would have been with a GT. Gas mileage is pretty bad, I get about 19 to the gallon, but thats more than the sticker said. If you're considering this vehicle, jump on it and you won't be disappointed."