2007 Ford Mustang

Based on 1524 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

You can't get better performance for the price.

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, GREAT value, people love it"

Cons: "Subtle cosmetics need more attention to detail"

"Inside and out this car is comparable to many more expensive sports cars including the Germans. Good handling, neck-breaking acceleration, drives better the faster you go, decent mileage, very comfortable to drive around town or on a short road trip, looks great, sounds great, lots of fun, gets lots of looks and compliments. Some of the interior finishes, notably the shifter aren't up to the quality of the rest of the car. Likewise, the rally stripes have not held up as well as I expected."

A well made automobile. Its a blast to drive.

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive. Quality to die for."

Cons: "No interior trunk release."

"I purchased this car used, and have had it for the past 5 years. I find it to be very comfortable on long trips at highway speeds. And was pleasantly surprised to be getting close to 30 MPG at 70 MPH. The car is a solid vehicle, with only minimal maintenance required to thi spoint. The drop top works flawlessly and is a blast to cruise around with the top down. I was also impressed by how quiet the convertable is even at highway speeds. I may never give this car away."

Looks like, drives like a Mustang!

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Performance, handling, looks."

Cons: "Small back seat."

Ready to roll

"Sports car feel, handles great and the looks of a classic Mustang. Surprising fuel economy for a V6 and six speed automatic- got 33 MPG on a long trip!"

Ready to roll

Affordable Race Car & Fun to Drive!

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Affordable race car with just enough HP"

Cons: "Some plastic interior parts, lacking tech features"

"I've always wanted the '70 Boss302...finally owned a new one. I had it since Aug 2012. I sometimes use it as daily driver, yeah I'm only about 18mi to & from work. But mostly a weekend car cruising & of course letting it all out, sometimes. With it's already very good handling, I still upgraded it with the set of Boss 302 Ford Racing lowering springs. With also the right settings on the struts & shocks, I felt about 30% improved handling, & better take-off from the starting line...and it sits better. I have the side exahaust open & replaced the mufflers with black powder coated Pypes Bomb. Rumble is deeper and it just sound sick when I floor it & running the 1/4 mile. Boss 302 respond pretty good on slight tweaks & bolt-ons. The Naturally Aspirated Boss 302 plus a good set of tires, I'm sure this beast will jump & get you there in a modest time of low to high 12 secs...or even quicker. If you're looking for a typcial muscle car with retro styling, and a race car at the sametime, I'd say the Boss 302 is not a bad choice. There are so many things you can do to this beast and satisfy your caving for addtional HP. The Boss 302 engine is hungry for upgrades to wake up the sleeping horses in it. Love the car and will pass it down to the kids when the time comes."

I loved this car!

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "Not comfortable for more than 2 people."

"I had this car from 21-28 and loved it! It was perfect for that time in my life. I loved the convertible top, loved the look, the speed, the torque, everything!!!"

See if you qualify for