2007 Ford Mustang

Based on 1632 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

I love it............

By on Sunday, September 09, 2012

"Very reliable, second time l won Mustang convertable. Best part is affortable maintenance."

Awsome car for the Price

By on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great power for a 4.0, Turns Heads"

Cons: "Interior could have been a little better"

"I have always wanted a mustang and decided to go test out one at a dealership. The price tags for GT were to high, so I decided to just test out the 4.0 v6. I was blown away how awesome the drive was and the good amount of power it had for being a v6. After seeing the price of the car and realizing the awesome deal I was going to get I decided to buy it. Granted the GT is better, but only paying 150.00 a month instead of 300.00 + for a nice looking car that is fast and turns heads, made settling for a v6 easy. The combination of saving money on gas, low payments, low insurance, and reliability make this car a great buy."

Great road trip car, sounds, looks, is aggressive!

By on Thursday, August 09, 2012

Pros: "Only driven in sunshine, Great road trip car!"

Another Great road trip!

"Loved the look of the 2005, went to make sure I fit in the car, bought this the same day off the showroom floor. Great road trip car, sounds, looks, is aggressive!"

Another Great road trip!

Yellow beast

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Styling, speed, convertable"

Cons: "Bumpy ride, city mpg"

"The 300hp is a good start, but what I like about this mustang gt is the interior and exterior styling. People can't stop looking when I drive past. Alot of upgrades for the 4.6 engine. Leather seats are very comfortable but wish it had heated and a/c seats. Shaker 1000 beats any sound system under $50,000. With a tuner and some small upgrades the auto transmission seams like its manual. Best gas mileage on a trip I got was 27.5 mpg."

Fast, Fun, Powerful, and great on gas!!

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Affordable, cheaper insurance, great mpg"

Cons: "no trunk button, no aux input"

'Stang lookin good!

"I love this car! Everyone thinks a v6 is a weak car, but man this car will put you back in your seat! Not to mention I've seen up to 33 MPG highway in this thing! Usually around 30mpg is common. Shaker 500 audio sounds great! Lots of bass. Comfortable seats. Sounds great when upgraded to dual exhaust also. I fully recommend this car to anyone. If you want a v8 but are on a budget like I was, this is the way to go. The insurance is HALF as much! And less money into the fuel tank!"

'Stang lookin good!

Great car, really snaps you back in your seat!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks good, turns heads"

Cons: "expensive to own: repair, tires, and gas"

"This is a great car, it looks good handles great and will really snap you back in your seat even in higher gears."

This car ROCKS!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Power, sound, handling, everything!"

Cons: "propensity for tickets."

"2011 mustang 5.0, 6-speed manual, 3.73 gears and Brembo brake package. This has been the best car i have ever owned...bar-none! the ride is perfect, handling is superb, the sound of the engine is intoxicating. the only con to this car is that tickets will come, it's almost a given...it's too hard not to drive this car like you stole it!"

Great, fun car to drive

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "horrible in bad weather"

"Ive had this car for about 2 years now and for the most part its been a great car that is fun to drive. I have the V6 with the manual 5 speed trans. I only have two complaints with mine. The first compaint I believe is just on my particular car and probably not something everyone is having issues with and thats the electrical warning bells. For example my car rarely signals if you leave your keys in the ignition while opening the door. I know its suppose to because every once in awhile it will. Nor does it give you any sort of audible sound if you leave your lights on. Another strange thing is does is if you forget to put your seat belt on the car will beep at you but if you turn on your turn signal while the car is beeping at you it will immediatly quit warning you about the seat belt. Its just an odd little announce that makes me think the electronics where not installed correctly. And again I believe this is only happening with my car as Ive never heard of another mustang owner having this problem. The other complaint is that these cars do horrible in snow and ice regardless of tires. And I find myself worrying alot more water than in my past vehicles. Lets just put it this way. Ive been stuck in my very even driveway due to a thin layer of ice before. (Ive been in a ditch do to it, and stuck slowing down to make a turn into my neighborhood until I was pulled up the slight incline by another car). But other than that the car is and has been great to drive. The interior is great, and even with a little to much plastic it seems like a quality interior. No rattles or anything like that. I would recommend this car, but if this is your daily driver I would just say leave a little early on those really bad weather days."

super fun powerful great value

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "fast great value"

Cons: "base OEM tires suck on this car easy to let loose"

"Best bang for the buck period. The v6 is very quick and Im getting 33mpg with the manual transmission in 6th gear at 80 on cruise control when I drive nice or app 24 mpg very aggressively. 305 hp for 20k Im in, I also LOVE the sport mode making steering stiffer. Great gearing on the manual transmission. Breaks are also very good. Draw backs a little too much plastic in the interior, no dress up at all. The base tires do NOT complement the car !!!! H rated and not sticky, very easy to push them to the limit with a 300 hp sports car. Im purportedly running through them and will upgrade the rims and tires when I destroy these. The back seat is tiny, but I generally dont have passengers and dont care, its a sports car. Minor fit and finish issue with rear bumper, dealer fixed fairly quickly.. The speed limiter likes to cut off at 120 mph, well I dealt with that issue I feel the value of this car is closer to a 30k car 4 or 5 years ago, for 20 its a steal. Great product, great price and the v6 is NO JOKE like the old 4.0"

Great Car, have had several pony cars, best so far

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Handles great on dry roads, gets kinda scary when the roads conditions are wet or snowy. I drive this car daily and simply love it. Have upgraded the performance with saleen supercharger about 100,000 miles ago and the power output is amazing. Only reliability issues I have experienced is that this car seems to wear out the battery and I have to install a new one about every 18 months."

Power. Grace. Milege

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

"My dream car lived up to its expectations. Fantastic car. Fast. Fun. Powerful. Great milege. An american classic...refined for the future."

I love driving everyday

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good mileage, fast car, great looks"

Cons: "back seat is small, but that's it"

"This car is awesome. It's comfortable and easy to see out of for a sports car. I love being able to gun it and get some speed and then also being able to get some good gas mileage with it if I want. Best of both worlds! I replaced the factory grille with the chrome billets and added the white tape stripe on the sides and this car looks great. The kona blue is a beautiful color and I've gotten multiple compliments on the way it looks. I drive it as a daily commuter and it always brightens my day."

Great looking car. Very reliable.

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great looking car, great handling"

Cons: "low clearance, ride a little rough"

2008 Shelby GT

"I love this car. I bought it new, but it had to be restriped by the dealer before purchase as the Shelby installed stripes did not hold up. They hold up OK when the car is garaged however. The car gets better mileage than the EPA figures. The car is fun to drive and handles great but the ride is a little rough and the ground clearance is limited."

2008 Shelby GT

Best performance car for the price

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Best retro styling. 23 MPG ON REGULAR GAS!!!"

Cons: "More to insure than the average car."

"All I can say to the people who bash Fords is you need to own one. I have owned 30 cars since I was 16 and Fords are the best all around. The 2009 Mustang GT is an incredible performance car.Mine gets 23 MPG average on REGULAR GAS!! It will surprise other performance cars that cost several times more than it does. I can tell you it will out accellerate most cars short of the newer Corevette's. It's little 4.6 (281 cu inches)puts out 300 hp stock. Combine that with ample torque and lighter weight than the other muscle cars and you can EMBARASS cars with much larger engines."

Well built

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Styling, durable"

Cons: "computer"

"I bought this car when it was a year old with 15,000 miles on it. It was a rental car. It now has over 144,000 miles on it and has been a very reliable car. Just recently I had to replace the thermostat housing. It's plastic and cracked. I also replaced the water pump, although looking back that probably wasn't the problem to begin with. Those are the ONLY serious problems I've had with this car. And, with the room in the engine compartment, I was able to do the repairs myself. The computer will once in awhile get funky and my gauges aren't accurate. Other than that, it just been the normal maintenance (tires, brakes, spark plugs). I drive it all year round, even in the snow here in Pennsylvania. It still gets about 23-24 MPG driving between highway and in town. Maybe I just got lucky, but Ford built a very reliable car."

Drive it you will like it.

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive head turner"

Cons: "With the size and power of the engine fuel mileage"

Looking good in the sun.

"Alot of bang for the buck drive one and see for yourself. The Shelby is a real head turner very powerfull right out of the box."

Looking good in the sun.

Best vehicle for price and performance

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "Great price, lots of aftermarket upgrades"

Cons: "Little interior storage, stock suspension"

"Purchased V6 instead of V8 made small improvements to suspension for track driving. Even with the added cost the total expense was less than the V8 GT and with more than sufficient performance for the everyday driver."

Fun, fun, fun!

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "Power, handling, great convertible top."

Cons: "A few interior design improvements would be nice."

"Bought the GT convertible new. Absolutely a great vehicle. Rock solid, no rattles, great sound, and a convertible in Oregon? Sure. Summers are dry and warm, perfect for driving topless. Never a leak in winter, either. Driving always leaves a smile on my face."

Great car so far

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "fun, sporty, SIRIUS, retro interior/exterior"

Cons: "interior has a lot of plastic"

"I've had my car for 3 years and 45,000 miles. It is fun, sporty and has some nice features. Mine is a manual and I've had no problems maintenance wise as of yet. It still runs like new. The only small issue I've had with it is that Ford could have done a better job on the interior. There is a lot of plastic but the instrument panel has a nice retro-60's look to it with modernized features. It is really a 2 seater, the back seats are too small for people in reality but it's a Mustang. If you want a family car get a sedan :P"

Love it, Makes me feel like a kid again.

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "I look forward to each drive."

Cons: "I won't be able to drive it forever."

"Handles and performs great. Bringing back the style of the 60s was the smartest thing Ford could have done. The 67 and the 69 were the two best styles ever and they did a good job of bringing that feel back to life."

Excellent drive, incredible value.

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Very fun, very fast, very cheap"

Cons: "Unsupportive front seats, laggy auto."

"If it's power and practicality you want, you simply cannot do better for less money. The power is great, the handling is top-notch. Lots of truck space for cars in it's class. Styling is spot-on both inside and out. Even the interior materials are pretty nice. There are a few downsides: The rear-leg room is a joke, but Mustang owners know this. The front seats are not very snug or comfortable. I've actually owned both automatic and manual versions and the automatic was no fun at all as it took nearly a full second to get power on tap. The manual is perfect. I was actually set on a Camaro before buying this, but the Camaro's visibility (or complete lack thereof) made me think twice. The Mustang's visibility is excellent for a modern car. And it feels much more light and nimble. It's a complete thrill to drive fast and very tame when you want it to be. 305hp @ 31mpg and < 22K = One of the best cars of 2011."

fun,fun,fun

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "back seat a little tight for adults"

"excellent vehicle. no problems, just returned from a round trip to FL and back. 2400 fun miles. never tired of driving."

2011 Red California Special Convertible

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, beautiful, aggressive, and fast"

Cons: "People keep trying to race me!"

"My husband and I just bought a red 2011 GT California Special convertible and we love it! It is beautiful and powerful and the Ford Sync is awesome (even has a doppler weather map so we know when to put the top up if rain is coming!). I'm in love with this car. I haven't stopped smiling since we picked it up last week! No problems so far, hopefully it stays that way! We traded in a 2002 Ford pickup that never gave us a single problem in 10 years, so hopefully the Mustang holds up the same!"

Fan Tas Tic vehicle!!!

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "BMW performance at an affordable price, insanely fun to drive!"

Cons: "None that I can think of..."

"I love this car - from the engine rumble and growl to the solid manual shift, it is a joy to drive! The interior is also one of the best crafted I have ever had the pleasure to sit in, and the sound system is awesome. Ford did a terrific job of reinCARnating 60's muscle into a thoroughly modern and delightful automobile..."

I love my pony

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Great looking car, good value, fun to drive, very dependable"

Cons: "Sometimes I get a little attitude from other drivers ☺"

Red Hot and ready to roll

"My husband bought me this Fire Red 2006 three years ago and I love it. It runs great although a few times when taking off from a stop it hesitated and gave a jolt but I just call that a pony kick. We bought it used so no telling if it did that from the beginning or not. We had it checked out but found nothing wrong. Anyway, it handles great and has really good power. I have not had any major problems so I have no complaints at all. I love driving it and I get a lot of looks too!"

Red Hot and ready to roll