2007 Ford Mustang

Based on 1583 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Only Oil Changes + 31 to 33 MPG, Plenty of Power

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive."

Cons: "Reinforce the front end grill area."

"I need more room because of the nature of my business and the fact that I must travel over the High Sierra Mtns. in winter, needing 4WD occasionally. This car has been excellent without any maintenance requirements except oil changes. I drive almost exclusively in open range country and have hit several rabbits and a coyote. The structure of the front end should be stronger. There was no operating damage; however, I had to replace the fragile plastic like material in the lower grill area twice hitting small animals at night."

Great car,with lots of power and style

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Car is candy red in excellent condition. Never driven in the rain. It comes with a car cover, Rousch axle back exhaust, plus the stock exhaust. It has louvered vents on rear windows, and weatherguard front floor mats. Also has a Barton shift bracket on transmission installed by dealer. It has never been driven hard or reckless. $28,500"

Want a Super Sports Car? This is the car for you!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "Dont buy until after you have driven mine!"

Cons: "No cons. Its all good."

"If you are not familiar with these cars you have an opportunity to experience the best performance and driving pleasure that you have ever had, without question."

Amazing Value, Lots of Fun, Practical

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "Speed, Engine, Value, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Okay Handling, Interior Materials"

"This is my first mustang and I bought the v6 manual brand new. I love it, amazing value! So much fun to drive and this engine seems to be reliable. The ease of customizing without breaking the bank is very appealing. 305hp with a stick is plenty of power on the streets, some people are stuck on the old 6 cylinder mindset. The GT of course is amazing but for my price range and want to drive an exciting car this is it. Handling is ok and some of the interior are made up of average plastic but you get this car for fun, American Muscle exterior styling. I have had so many compliments and head turns with this car. I interact with a lot of people at work and it will spark a convo with any car lover."

this is a very nice car

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "looks and drives great no issues"

"This car,while it may not be a neck breaker because its a v6 it is however a head turner,cant get gas without people walking up and looking at it,things like wow,nice car,most beautiful mustang ive ever seen,crowds gather round at each and every car show and cruise nite.and best part is it is great on gas and very comfortable to ride in and it handles like its on rails,just eats up the turns and asks for more.This car will not disappoint on any level"

LOVE THIS CAR, BUT NEED TO SELL

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

"MUST SELL CAUSE I ONLY NEED ONE CAR SINCE MY HUSBAND PASSED."

Best performance car at this price point

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Always fun to drive, reliable and efficient"

Cons: "A few dollars more would make it awesome"

"Strong performance combined with very good economy and a very thrift entry price. I have had zero mechanical or functional problems with this car. Overall gas mileage average for my car is 25.9mpg in mixed driving, mostly suburban city cycle. high points: HID headlights, steering feel and response / handling, very strong V6 engine, fuel economy, Seating position, very tight turning radius of size of car...Low points: shock tuning could be firmer without degrading ride, OEM tires perform poorly in snow and ice, better options exist for a performance all season solution Overall I am extremely satisfied with this car. The value to the price point is very good, and the S197 Mustang series 2005-2014 has proven to be a very mature and reliable product. The 3.7L V6 is a huge upgrade in power, economy and smoothness from the older 4.0L V6, and is a good substitute for the larger V8 for buyers on a budget. The V6 car is fast enough many drivers will never use the full power envelope of the engine. A very smooth and willing engine that never disappoints."

Super Fun Car

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Super Fun, Good Looking, Fast, sound"

Cons: "Minor Radio Faults, Little MPG, Top Tears Easily"

"This car is super fun to drive in the sun, especially since I live in Los Angeles, and I have a convertible, I can enjoy the great sun in style and in a car that looks a million bucks."

Epic car

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"Being a 17 year old, this is an awesome car. I do feel as though Ford has cheeped out on some of its interior quality and materials. The power of the V6 is very nice for someone of my age,(but it could still be faster). The mileage that i get is fairly decent, 17 combined, and it looks great. Overall, just a really nice car."

Great car for open air fun!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Can't be beat for the fun and the price combo!"

Cons: "Lack of space for cell phone, etc. in cabin."

"Listen to the birds and fly yourself! I have a white convertible, medium stone interior since I live at a warm beach. I work in Alaska, so I want all the fresh air and sunshine I can get when home. This car fills the bill. I am also close to retirement, so plan on traveling in this a lot. Road trips are minimal in Alaska. Great on highway so far, and good mileage. I test drove a 2015 GT recently, and while it is better in most ways not sure if it still justifies price difference. I can buy a lot of gas and hotel rooms. I like the 2013 and 2014 tail lights MUCH better than the 2015 or anything else. Lots of fun for the money with a 2014. Favorite Features Tail lights are a major sell for me as nothing else comes close for cool. Plenty of power and great mileage to boot. Top down motoring means I hear birds singing, smells and other experiences most folks lose by isolating in A/C. This is my fifth convertible and so far, the most satisfying and smile producing. My girlfriend loves it and it gets attention everywhere. Not sure what I would gain in anything else for just one or two people. BTW I also have a Lincoln Town Car if I need more room or practical vs. fun, but it stays parked mostly."

great car,easy to drive, 28.5 road mpg, good ride

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"Rides like a dream. Good mpg on the road. easy to drive w/auto trans and cruise. well insulated w/top up. good ac and heater"

Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "One of the best bangs for your buck in car market"

Cons: "Not very gud interiors and features but who cares"

"Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)"

best overall vehicle I have owned

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "fun factor off the charts"

my Kona Blue Baby !

"beautiful to look at and great to drive. constantly get positive comments from others. not sure that I will ever sell it. would definitely recommend a test drive to anyone seriously considering a purchase."

my Kona Blue Baby !

Great Mustang!

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Wonderful Coyote V8 engine, great machine."

Cons: "A little hard on tires even when driven easy"

"I recently traded my 370Z for a 2013 GT convertible, mine was a "09" touring model with a 6 speed and navigation. Truthfully the Z seemed to be the better handler but the Mustang is no slouch and more civilized to drive. It does not require so much of the drivers attention as did the "Z", I would never have considered taking my "Z" on a long distance interstate trip mostly due to the rather high road noise but the Mustang is much quieter and just easier to drive. The 6 speed in my Mustang is slicker than the "Z", the engine is smoother and pulls just as strongly but at much lower rpm's and with a marvelous exhaust sound. For those considering the navigation system, I was really surprised to find it to be the best I have ever seen as it is really easy to use and with a huge screen to boot! I considered the "Z" convertible but there just was not enough storage room, the rear visibility was restricted and it’s cost was much more than the Mustang. The 5.0 Coyote engine alone is worth the price of admission. Just my two cents worth...."

Great, no problems.

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Got a good price, great car to drive,"

"I purchased this car certified used with 64K miles on it. GT Deluxe V8 automatic loaded. It now has 84 K on it and the only problem ever to crop up was a bad tire pressure sensor. There is absolutely no problems with drive train or any mechanical/electrical systems on this car. I have the entire maintenance history of this vehicle and the only repairs was an alternator replacement. I have since had the rear wheel brakes serviced with pads and turning rotors. Beautiful car, very reliable, getting 20-21 MPG on mixed city highway driving. I don't baby it either. Rather a lead foot myself."

best ever

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "good milage,shelby style front end,red color,ect."

Cons: "not a gt"

"I really wont even trade this vehicle in for what the blue book value,because it cost me double what that says,and I believe that my low milege should account for more value also,a 6 cylinder is better on gas then what this is saying for milage.wont even consider anything less than 20 gran,or I will keep my car,i love it,"

My 12th Mustang!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"By Bobebgtime 10/10/2014 Vehicle 2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (8cyl 300 HP) Review I've always liked the look of most Mustangs. This being number 12 I have a fair amount of knowledge, I did a lot of research prior to my purchase. The 300 horsepower engine moves it along fairly quick (0 to 60 mph in 5.7 sec)' isn't much in today's standards but don't let that number fool you. The car does still pack a punch. Gas mileage isn't so good but I knew that prior to buying, a small price to pay for the performance. Looks good and handles well. I did put a few mod's i.e.Bolo exhaust, a cold air induction. I'll do more later. The shaker stereo is the best"

Best automobile I have ever owned!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"Brakes, tires and oil. Some PM and she's been a blast to drive."

My second Mustang from 2010 - 2014

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Value, Power and fun to drive"

Cons: "Cup holders in console are not in a great spot."

"Great car... great power. Lots of options and holds value over the long haul. I like the looks of this car and have been pleased with both purchases I have made. Hope the 2014 is nearly as good as my 2010! So far, so good."

my dream car

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

Pros: "great to drive and old man still gets looks from w"

Cons: "no inside trunk opener button"

"love this car"

Feels like a Race Car, Drives like a Cadillac!!

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "Fast, King of the Road, a lot of looks and convers"

Cons: "Too many haters"

"I love this car nothing bad to say about it. I get nothing but love from so many Shelby fans and anyone who sees my car! Any car with 662 hp for less than 60 k is a real performance bargain, even if all it could do was drive in a straight line. The Shelby GT 500, however, not only accelerates with alarming brute force, but it turns and stops very well too, making it a force at the track. GT 500 is as bad as anything on the road. You can control steering feel and how you feel bumps of the road with a click of a button. I love it for the price!!"

V6 Convertible

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Great styling, dependable, high residual value"

Cons: "Dated automatic"

"For the money it is a real value. For everyday driving the V6 has enough power. Overall quality of the car is very good. The fun part is dropping the top and cruising. The back seat is tight but useable and the trunk is surprising big. Ford should look into a more progressive dual clutch eight speed automatic. That would be a real improvement as the six speed automatic is dated. Don't get me wrong the automatic works fine, its just dated."

Muscle car looks with great gas mileage

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Great retro look with todays technology."

Cons: "Not very practical interior."

"I have had this V6 3.7 Liter mustang for 4 months now and I literally take this car out to have fun. The drive factor on this car is amazing and even though it does not have V8 5.0 liter engine, it still packs quite a wallop when that gas pedal is pressed down. Overall a great muscle car with amazing gas mileage. Customization is another huge plus in this vehicle. You can give it that personal touch to make this car truly yours. Grille, side scoop and even the 3.7L logo on the side fender for the v6 model can be bought off ford website. Interior design is great, but unfortunately this is where it falls shory. Storage in door compartment is non-existant, tiny almost unusuable glove compartment. No USB port on base model V6. Exterior design in my opinion is where it excels, even before I added all the exterior cosmetics this thing is a aggresive looking car. But at the end of the day this is muscle car that is meant for 2 things, having fun on the road and turning heads and this definetly does both."

Fun to drive. Clutch spring is very stiff.

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Looks, performance, transmission and engine"

Cons: "Solid rear, clutch"

"Feels heavy on road; handles better than it should. Convertible a bit wonky. Hate the clutch but love the tranny. Huge trunk for a ragtop."

great fuel mileage

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"I purchased this car to comute to work because of the economy, sport and class"