2006 Ford Mustang

Based on 1583 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Only Oil Changes + 31 to 33 MPG, Plenty of Power

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive."

Cons: "Reinforce the front end grill area."

"I need more room because of the nature of my business and the fact that I must travel over the High Sierra Mtns. in winter, needing 4WD occasionally. This car has been excellent without any maintenance requirements except oil changes. I drive almost exclusively in open range country and have hit several rabbits and a coyote. The structure of the front end should be stronger. There was no operating damage; however, I had to replace the fragile plastic like material in the lower grill area twice hitting small animals at night."

Great car,with lots of power and style

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Car is candy red in excellent condition. Never driven in the rain. It comes with a car cover, Rousch axle back exhaust, plus the stock exhaust. It has louvered vents on rear windows, and weatherguard front floor mats. Also has a Barton shift bracket on transmission installed by dealer. It has never been driven hard or reckless. $28,500"

Want a Super Sports Car? This is the car for you!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "Dont buy until after you have driven mine!"

Cons: "No cons. Its all good."

"If you are not familiar with these cars you have an opportunity to experience the best performance and driving pleasure that you have ever had, without question."

Amazing Value, Lots of Fun, Practical

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "Speed, Engine, Value, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Okay Handling, Interior Materials"

"This is my first mustang and I bought the v6 manual brand new. I love it, amazing value! So much fun to drive and this engine seems to be reliable. The ease of customizing without breaking the bank is very appealing. 305hp with a stick is plenty of power on the streets, some people are stuck on the old 6 cylinder mindset. The GT of course is amazing but for my price range and want to drive an exciting car this is it. Handling is ok and some of the interior are made up of average plastic but you get this car for fun, American Muscle exterior styling. I have had so many compliments and head turns with this car. I interact with a lot of people at work and it will spark a convo with any car lover."

this is a very nice car

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "looks and drives great no issues"

"This car,while it may not be a neck breaker because its a v6 it is however a head turner,cant get gas without people walking up and looking at it,things like wow,nice car,most beautiful mustang ive ever seen,crowds gather round at each and every car show and cruise nite.and best part is it is great on gas and very comfortable to ride in and it handles like its on rails,just eats up the turns and asks for more.This car will not disappoint on any level"

LOVE THIS CAR, BUT NEED TO SELL

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

"MUST SELL CAUSE I ONLY NEED ONE CAR SINCE MY HUSBAND PASSED."

Best performance car at this price point

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Always fun to drive, reliable and efficient"

Cons: "A few dollars more would make it awesome"

"Strong performance combined with very good economy and a very thrift entry price. I have had zero mechanical or functional problems with this car. Overall gas mileage average for my car is 25.9mpg in mixed driving, mostly suburban city cycle. high points: HID headlights, steering feel and response / handling, very strong V6 engine, fuel economy, Seating position, very tight turning radius of size of car...Low points: shock tuning could be firmer without degrading ride, OEM tires perform poorly in snow and ice, better options exist for a performance all season solution Overall I am extremely satisfied with this car. The value to the price point is very good, and the S197 Mustang series 2005-2014 has proven to be a very mature and reliable product. The 3.7L V6 is a huge upgrade in power, economy and smoothness from the older 4.0L V6, and is a good substitute for the larger V8 for buyers on a budget. The V6 car is fast enough many drivers will never use the full power envelope of the engine. A very smooth and willing engine that never disappoints."

Super Fun Car

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Super Fun, Good Looking, Fast, sound"

Cons: "Minor Radio Faults, Little MPG, Top Tears Easily"

"This car is super fun to drive in the sun, especially since I live in Los Angeles, and I have a convertible, I can enjoy the great sun in style and in a car that looks a million bucks."

Epic car

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"Being a 17 year old, this is an awesome car. I do feel as though Ford has cheeped out on some of its interior quality and materials. The power of the V6 is very nice for someone of my age,(but it could still be faster). The mileage that i get is fairly decent, 17 combined, and it looks great. Overall, just a really nice car."

Great car for open air fun!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Can't be beat for the fun and the price combo!"

Cons: "Lack of space for cell phone, etc. in cabin."

"Listen to the birds and fly yourself! I have a white convertible, medium stone interior since I live at a warm beach. I work in Alaska, so I want all the fresh air and sunshine I can get when home. This car fills the bill. I am also close to retirement, so plan on traveling in this a lot. Road trips are minimal in Alaska. Great on highway so far, and good mileage. I test drove a 2015 GT recently, and while it is better in most ways not sure if it still justifies price difference. I can buy a lot of gas and hotel rooms. I like the 2013 and 2014 tail lights MUCH better than the 2015 or anything else. Lots of fun for the money with a 2014. Favorite Features Tail lights are a major sell for me as nothing else comes close for cool. Plenty of power and great mileage to boot. Top down motoring means I hear birds singing, smells and other experiences most folks lose by isolating in A/C. This is my fifth convertible and so far, the most satisfying and smile producing. My girlfriend loves it and it gets attention everywhere. Not sure what I would gain in anything else for just one or two people. BTW I also have a Lincoln Town Car if I need more room or practical vs. fun, but it stays parked mostly."