2005 Ford Mustang

Based on 1524 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

GT/CS worth the extra money

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I bought the GT/CS instead of the standard GT. I was a little torn on spending the extra money. I am SO glad I did. When I drive around go to a show or anywhere this car gets the looks. Has alot of upgrades inside from the leather two tone mats sills etc. Underhood plenum cover but outside is wher it shines. The side stripes GT/CS lower with body mods CS only side scoops, lower valance cover from rear etc.etc. I went to HCM (Hard Core Mustangs) here in S.D. Cali and when I pulled up everyone walked over and said I never see one of those or those are awesome wow. They look way meaner than the average GT with the larger wheels and body add ons that come with the Cali special.I think they are limited production so if you see one pick one up. Here in San Diego I see Rousch and Shelby's all over the road. I have never seen another California Special except the one other one at the dealer. I have had vetttes and this car handles almost as good and really throws you back in your seat. ITs got way more room and I actually enjoy this Mustang FAR more than my Vettes (not to mention it was 10's of thousands less lol. Sold my last Vette needless to say. Added Cold air and a couple mods to surpass the RWHP of my C5 for about 700.00. Stereo is a shaker 500 and its awesome MP3 jack nice, love the retro look. Soo many things to do so many mods.. or do you keep it stock... Highly reccomend these cars!"

best vehicle to own

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I absolutely love my car."

Great Value!

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"This car is a great purchase. For the money you pay you get a real sports muscle car. The engine is fantastic, 300HP that you can put to work whenever you what. On the city is easy to handle and, contraty to what everybody thinks, it does not use too much gas. On city mine averages 17.4 mpg. It looks and feels strong. The interior is very comfortable in the front seats, but don't expect to fit anybody over 5'5'' on the back. It has a decent trunk, good AC, really good sound system (6 CDs 500W), and... the SOUND of the engine is just music."

Love this car!!

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"I bought this car one year ago and I still love driving it. It handles well and definitely turns many heads. Everybody tends to want to drive or at least ride with me. If you want something sporty, fun and classic I would highly recommend this vehicle."

See if you qualify for