2004 Ford Mustang

Based on 1935 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

Best car I have owned with very little maintenance

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Nice to handle & good ride."

Cons: "Trunk space a bit small at times."

"In almost 14 yrs. of owning this car, the ONLY two things I have done to it is install a new battery and have 4 new tires put on at 44,500 miles. I take good care of it, garaged kept since brand new & service it every 3 to 4 thousand miles, depending if I do any long distance driving. Love it and intend to keep it for as long as I can. Will at one point pass it on to a family member."

fast and fun

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing really"

"i love this car has never been to the shop exsept for oil and tires it the best car ever i love all mustangs"

This is my Baby! My name really is Sally!

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "I play Wilson Pickett's "Mustang Sally"....WOW!"

Cons: "Not a GT."

"I have had to car for six years. It was mostly in FL before that. It is in beautiful condition (almost excellent). Everything works. Top in excellent condition. Has been garaged in the winter. Would like to sell to "older" person who will baby her like I have."

1998 Mustang

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Looks, economy, fun to drive, reasonable price."

Cons: "Seats, paint quality, small trunk."

"Very good to excellent overall. Seats lack the best comfort and adjustability for longer trips. Good gas mileage-23-24 highway. Excellent brakes and handling; although needs a caster/camber kit to allow optimum front alignment specs as the stock camber is not factory adjustable. Smooth powerful engine, good transmission. Also needs adjustable clutch cable to prevent premature throwout bearing wear from constant contact with clutch fork/fingers as the stock system doesn't do too well. Still turns heads even as a 15-year old car. Hydroboost system is also not the best and can leak or fail expensively! However, still a great value compared to most other cars on the road-especially when properly maintained."

Amazing car

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "good price, fun tro drive, incredibly dependable"

"I have owned this vehicle since March 2002. I drive it about 100 miles a day here in AK, it does great not only in summer but in winter too. About once a winter it gets stuck in deep snow, but that is to be expected occasionally with a rear wheel drive car right? Mine is a base model, pretty much the standard equipment. The car is amazing, it has only been in the shop for routine maintanance and to have a new clutch. Other than oil changes, brakes, and tire change overs the only other thing that has been changed is an exhaust manifold that cracked. At 312,000 miles in arctic conditions this car has been ultra dependable and still gets better than 20 mpg on hiway. Thinking I'm going to get at least another year out of her."