2003 Ford Mustang

Based on 1904 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

This car has been one of the best I've owned.

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. No repairs until later in its life."

Cons: "Stiff ride. Not the best for winter driving."

"Few repairs up until over the last four years. The major repairs were the front suspension, new head gaskets and rear axle. The rear axle was more my doing. The car is light in the rear and being that it's a rear wheel drive, I got tired of planning my routes in the winter so I had a limited slip differential installed. Started to have noticeable rust show up about the same time as repairs but can't complain. Minnesota uses a lot of salt on the roads in the winter. Oil consumption is still less than a half a quart of oil between changes. Gas mileage on the hwy averages 27 mpg and a few times have squeaked out 32. I'm now aiming for 400000 miles."

best ive ever had!

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "great power! really fun to drive"

Cons: "none!"

the best car ive had!:)

"just got this car about 3 months ago and i love it! i couldnt have had anything better. great hp and torque! i would really consider this car to someone"

the best car ive had!:)

best car ever!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "most amazing car i have ever owned!"

Cons: "not one"

"I should be on a ford commercial!i bought my mustang new in 2000 (my first new car) I normaly bought program cars and traded them in every 2-4 years. my mustang is now 14 years old and I really don't want to sell it, but my kids now live hours away and I fell in love with the ford fusion hybrid and love the gas mileage!i don't have room for 2 vehicals. I get compliments all the time on my bahama blue mustang nonstop and will cry when we depart:("

My Very First Car! (No regrets)

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pros: "Very Reliable to drive, Great looks..."

Cons: "Both Cig lighter/chargers dont work, fuses r OK :("

Taken back in 2012...

"I bought my Mustang brand new back in 2002. I still own and drive often. I can't believe I had been driving my Mustang for almost 12 YEARS and counting... Maintenance was done through the dealer from 2002-2005... Then I did my own oil change ever since using Full Synthetic with intervals of 4K-7K miles. For the 12 years, I only had a few problems. First was the EGR Sensor that dealer replaced... The alternator gave out around 60K... Replaced fuel filter, air filter which are all wear and tear. I had to get new rear differential but it was my fault due to excessive burn/peel outs and very aggressive driving. Been on 3 accidents but still clean title and running strong... And gas mileage now can be better but maybe because of the 17x10.5 deep dish wheels on 275 tires and 17x9 front rims on 245 tires. but if I had the stock 16 wheels then maybe gas mph would not be that bad... I still can't figure why my cigarette lighter do not work any more and even the one inside the center console/box."

Taken back in 2012...

Always there for me

By on Monday, September 09, 2013

Pros: "price, fun to drive, classic cool looks"

"Never had to do anything but standard maintenance. Most reliable car I ever owned. Always starts, always gets me there, fun to drive, efficient fuel mileage. Original brakes even lasted 119,000 miles. Bought it new in Jan 1999 and it's the best car I ever had."