2003 Ford Mustang

Based on 1894 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

Great High proformance vehicle

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"This vehicle is an awesome sports car. Being a chevy-man all my life i never expected a ford to be so fast and strong. This car rivals the Camaro with a vengance and it can probably match up to the base Corrvette. Has lots of aftermarket support for the V8 or V6 and engine setup is verry easy to go with. This vehicle dosen't do too well in snow. But what can you expect with an rear wheel drive car with posi-trac. If you drive your family around don't buy this car. It is too small, it may fit 4 but with 2 it can be cramped.Its trunk looks big but i is hard to fit things in. If you buy the convertable be ready for some leakage through the seals on the passanger side. the convertable seals wern't done too well. Living in the mid west where it snows like a mug out here it barely rusts but be ready for rust on the shocks and springs that is a verry common place with all cars that you have to be careful with. the gas struts on this car are verry good but they arn't perfect oil them up every 3 months or it will get hard to open after a year or so. The automatic has a little too much lackluster feel to it i recomend the manual but if your looking for a cruzing dayly driver the automatic is great. Have fun drivinng this car this is the last good ford car out there."

A true Mustang that is bullet proof

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "handling and economy"

Cons: "none really"

"This car has been a joy to own and drive. Bought an 08 two years ago. Rides better but doesn't handle like the 04, sound as good or feel like a true sports car.I hope the next owner loves it as we do."

Love my V-6

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Relatively Cheep, Fun to drive, Comfortable for 2."

Cons: "Back seats no big enough, No power in winter."

"My V-6 has 90K+ on it and its gets me from a to b. I love the look of the car. Interior needed some more refinement. For the price you can't beat it. If you are looking for a daily driver that is sporty and gets good gas milage, this is your car. I put an intake on it and it gets about 26 miles per gallon as long as you keep your foot out of it. There is no shortage of aftermarket parts. You can have any of the models upgraded to compete with the new ones for about a quarter of the price. I deleted my back seat because you can't fit an adult in the back."

best car ever!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "most amazing car i have ever owned!"

Cons: "not one"

"I should be on a ford commercial!i bought my mustang new in 2000 (my first new car) I normaly bought program cars and traded them in every 2-4 years. my mustang is now 14 years old and I really don't want to sell it, but my kids now live hours away and I fell in love with the ford fusion hybrid and love the gas mileage!i don't have room for 2 vehicals. I get compliments all the time on my bahama blue mustang nonstop and will cry when we depart:("

My Very First Car! (No regrets)

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pros: "Very Reliable to drive, Great looks..."

Cons: "Both Cig lighter/chargers dont work, fuses r OK :("

Taken back in 2012...

"I bought my Mustang brand new back in 2002. I still own and drive often. I can't believe I had been driving my Mustang for almost 12 YEARS and counting... Maintenance was done through the dealer from 2002-2005... Then I did my own oil change ever since using Full Synthetic with intervals of 4K-7K miles. For the 12 years, I only had a few problems. First was the EGR Sensor that dealer replaced... The alternator gave out around 60K... Replaced fuel filter, air filter which are all wear and tear. I had to get new rear differential but it was my fault due to excessive burn/peel outs and very aggressive driving. Been on 3 accidents but still clean title and running strong... And gas mileage now can be better but maybe because of the 17x10.5 deep dish wheels on 275 tires and 17x9 front rims on 245 tires. but if I had the stock 16 wheels then maybe gas mph would not be that bad... I still can't figure why my cigarette lighter do not work any more and even the one inside the center console/box."

Taken back in 2012...