2001 Ford Mustang

Based on 1930 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

Better than you think

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"I was 18 when I purchased this car. Bought it with only 44K miles. Been down the drag strip over 75+ times, plus 10 or so from the previous owner. Being that it is a Ford I was VERY surprised with the reliability. The car currently has 102K miles and running strong. I only had to replace a few things. The belt tensioner bearing went up and I was getting rear end whine. But as you can imagine from launching on drag radials, burnouts, etc. that is going to cause good amount of wear on the drivetrain. The stock T45 is holding up pretty well, but I do get slight grinding from time to time. The modular V8's Ford puts out are pretty stout. No comparison to the 3.8 OHV V6 junk they have from 99-04. The 4.6 is down on cubic inches compared to the larger LSx GM series.Despite all of this the motor puts out decent power. It has its minor qwirk's, squeaks and squeals, like any 100K+ mile car. Interior is plasticy but what do you expect from a $22,000 dollar sticker price car, back in 99! This IS the poor man's sports car! I wish I could get a new 3V GT but house and family come first. Highly recommend!"

What i expected....

By on Monday, September 3, 2007

"Ford Mustang is exactly what i expected. I bought the car with the intention of fixing it up. It serves it's purpose. It goes fast. Doesn't get good gas mileage and is not very practicle. It hasn't been the most reliable car either. The intake manifold cracked and sometimes in the morning when it's cold the car idles rough. I replaced the intake manifold and the check coolant light still comes on. My car will be payed off soon. I might trade it in on a 350z."

Just bought, already enjoying.

By on Friday, August 5, 2016

Pros: "Great, Fun to drive, sounds powerful."

Cons: "Goodluck giving more than two people a ride."

"So I just got the car and when I first saw it I fell in love with it. It has been a blast to drive so far. It is a smooth ride and very reliable in the turns. Would recommend to anyone it would be a great first car."

Original owner, have had zero problems.

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, execellent value for money"

Cons: "wide turning radius"

"Excellent value used car for daily transit for seven years. Have made multiple road trips.Very comfortable and responsive driving. Only quirk is the design of vehicle make for a wide turning radius, not really a problem just a mention."

1995 2 door ford Mustang

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "2700"

Cons: "2400"

"Red ford Mustang 1995 runs good"