1999 Ford Mustang

Based on 1920 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

LOVE HATE MY CAR!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"Ok so I have a love hate relationship with my mustang and everyday she shows me more of what she can do. However there are few things I can't stand! Her slide action this car will slide on any type of water oil ice or snow IT WILL SLIDE! the inside of this car was constructed poorly im short and i have to sit all the way up to tur music up or down and the seats are not comfortable the cd player spits the cds out right above the gear shift! But ow how I love her shes a pretty green and has a standard v6 but she feel powerfull i love the rumble when you start her up and the the power when you shift into drive! she hugs coners like a dream and this car is reliable havent had any problem yet but a water pump 113,000 miles love her hate ford for not showing her more love on the interior side... Deff a summer car put her up for the snow shes just to pretty to mess up!"

its a good car

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "good gas mileage and fun to drive"

Cons: "compact for tall people"

"ive owned my car for bout 7 yrs now and ive been happy with this car. i still get roughly 28-30 mpg on the highway. like any used car you get there is going to be things you replace and fix, if your looking for a car that doen't need anything then buy brand new. remember its a sports car not a family car its going to be compact. weather wise as long as you drive safe then you have no problems. ive driven through snow, ice storms, heatwaves and this car has handled it all. i would suggest this car for single person or for a couple. its a fun car to drive and have fun in."

Fun car!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "power is an addiction and cost money"

"2004 terminator s/c Cobra Bought it new, great car lots of potential for power with bolt on's. The whine from the s/c is awesome, frightening children and adults."

My dream car

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"This is the best! You get looks when you drive down the street in this baby!"

Better than you think

By on Thursday, December 06, 2007

"I was 18 when I purchased this car. Bought it with only 44K miles. Been down the drag strip over 75+ times, plus 10 or so from the previous owner. Being that it is a Ford I was VERY surprised with the reliability. The car currently has 102K miles and running strong. I only had to replace a few things. The belt tensioner bearing went up and I was getting rear end whine. But as you can imagine from launching on drag radials, burnouts, etc. that is going to cause good amount of wear on the drivetrain. The stock T45 is holding up pretty well, but I do get slight grinding from time to time. The modular V8's Ford puts out are pretty stout. No comparison to the 3.8 OHV V6 junk they have from 99-04. The 4.6 is down on cubic inches compared to the larger LSx GM series.Despite all of this the motor puts out decent power. It has its minor qwirk's, squeaks and squeals, like any 100K+ mile car. Interior is plasticy but what do you expect from a $22,000 dollar sticker price car, back in 99! This IS the poor man's sports car! I wish I could get a new 3V GT but house and family come first. Highly recommend!"