1997 Ford Mustang

Based on 1908 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

This is my Baby! My name really is Sally!

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "I play Wilson Pickett's "Mustang Sally"....WOW!"

Cons: "Not a GT."

"I have had to car for six years. It was mostly in FL before that. It is in beautiful condition (almost excellent). Everything works. Top in excellent condition. Has been garaged in the winter. Would like to sell to "older" person who will baby her like I have."

1998 Mustang

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Looks, economy, fun to drive, reasonable price."

Cons: "Seats, paint quality, small trunk."

"Very good to excellent overall. Seats lack the best comfort and adjustability for longer trips. Good gas mileage-23-24 highway. Excellent brakes and handling; although needs a caster/camber kit to allow optimum front alignment specs as the stock camber is not factory adjustable. Smooth powerful engine, good transmission. Also needs adjustable clutch cable to prevent premature throwout bearing wear from constant contact with clutch fork/fingers as the stock system doesn't do too well. Still turns heads even as a 15-year old car. Hydroboost system is also not the best and can leak or fail expensively! However, still a great value compared to most other cars on the road-especially when properly maintained."

Decent first car

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun, decent gas mileage"

Cons: "cup holders in bad location"

First Car Wash :)

"I recently bought this car and it is quite a nice car, I bought it for $3500 with 123,000 miles on it. At the time I thought that was a decent buy because they were asking $4300, now that I Blue Booked it I probably would have gone lower :( But what's done is done, upon buying the car I replace that struts, shocks, rotors and pads which were all still stock unfortunately and a pain in the butt to replace, she didn't take the best car of the car :( but most of this was due for a replace anyways due to the mileage, all in all I love the car to death and will probably own for the next few years. This car is very fun to drive and will amazingly enough still spin the tires if ya know how to do it ;) A downfall for me about this car though is that you can put a lot of money into upgrading it's power and not get a lot out."

First Car Wash :)

Great Quality Car

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "MPG, Power, Comfort, Sound System, and BRAKES"

Cons: "Cup Holder Location (Right Behind The Shift Knob)"

Me and my love...

"I bought this Mustang with the anticipation of purchasing another car just to say I own a Mustang. However, the car was much more than I expected, the MPG was much more than I thought it would be, and the comfort was far superior to other vehicles I drove. I recommend this car to any new driver, old driver, or even car collector. This 98 Mustang has something everyone will fall in love with."

Me and my love...

this is a cheap, practical, and fun sporty car

By on Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Pros: "value, speed, looks, and heritage"

Cons: "more practicale things out there, enemy camaro"

"This car is easy to work on, lots of available parts, and aftermarket accesories. it can fit 2 large and 2 small adults, it also has a suprisingly comodius trunk. It is fun to drive, own and look at."