1996 Ford Mustang

Based on 1834 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

very fun car left it all stock

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "power when you want it looks and sounds great"

Cons: "save your cash for parts! maybe a ticket or 2 :-)"

"drove the car from 12k miles till now 86k car has been a good and fun car while ill say save up some cash for the repairs and try to save old part if and that's if you do for some reason want to upgrade this monster... for me it was plenty strong didn't leave me on the road side or stuck on the freeway over all nice car to drive the parts and labor might kill your pocket book and well gas....well gas its a big monster come on now ha-ha....long as you change your oil check your fluids and tires this car will be good too you like it was too me big con for me on this car was the interior is still the same old cheap stuff they have always been so eh"

Love my V-6

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Relatively Cheep, Fun to drive, Comfortable for 2."

Cons: "Back seats no big enough, No power in winter."

"My V-6 has 90K+ on it and its gets me from a to b. I love the look of the car. Interior needed some more refinement. For the price you can't beat it. If you are looking for a daily driver that is sporty and gets good gas milage, this is your car. I put an intake on it and it gets about 26 miles per gallon as long as you keep your foot out of it. There is no shortage of aftermarket parts. You can have any of the models upgraded to compete with the new ones for about a quarter of the price. I deleted my back seat because you can't fit an adult in the back."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"I bought my mustang when i had 60k miles 10 years ago. Now it has 264,000 miles! I only did regular maintenance. it can be challenging on heavy snow days, however i once drove in the middle of a snow storm from IL to ND! My mechanic says i have to let her go soon, recently the coolant has been leaking into the engine block and tends to overheat while iddling in hot days in heavy traffic.I will defintely buy another one. :))"

great powertrain, minimal cost for upkeep

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Got the car with 15,000 and have put ~60k on over 6 years. Has required only minimal maintenance. Looks great, paint has stood up well, interior has stood up well. Only complaints have to do with the seating and ride. You have to kind of put this car on as opposed to just opening the door and sitting down. You climb in and out, the seat is very low and best suited for someone 5' 10" or less as the seat does not have enough adjustment for my 6' frame. It is not the best in the snow, even with studded snows all around. There again it is a mustang and it was not built for snow. Overall very good with above exceptions."

its alright

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "too small"

"no comment"