1996 Ford Mustang

Based on 1840 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

1 Owner

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

"original paint & interior"

very fun car left it all stock

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "power when you want it looks and sounds great"

Cons: "save your cash for parts! maybe a ticket or 2 :-)"

"drove the car from 12k miles till now 86k car has been a good and fun car while ill say save up some cash for the repairs and try to save old part if and that's if you do for some reason want to upgrade this monster... for me it was plenty strong didn't leave me on the road side or stuck on the freeway over all nice car to drive the parts and labor might kill your pocket book and well gas....well gas its a big monster come on now ha-ha....long as you change your oil check your fluids and tires this car will be good too you like it was too me big con for me on this car was the interior is still the same old cheap stuff they have always been so eh"

Love my V-6

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Relatively Cheep, Fun to drive, Comfortable for 2."

Cons: "Back seats no big enough, No power in winter."

"My V-6 has 90K+ on it and its gets me from a to b. I love the look of the car. Interior needed some more refinement. For the price you can't beat it. If you are looking for a daily driver that is sporty and gets good gas milage, this is your car. I put an intake on it and it gets about 26 miles per gallon as long as you keep your foot out of it. There is no shortage of aftermarket parts. You can have any of the models upgraded to compete with the new ones for about a quarter of the price. I deleted my back seat because you can't fit an adult in the back."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"I bought my mustang when i had 60k miles 10 years ago. Now it has 264,000 miles! I only did regular maintenance. it can be challenging on heavy snow days, however i once drove in the middle of a snow storm from IL to ND! My mechanic says i have to let her go soon, recently the coolant has been leaking into the engine block and tends to overheat while iddling in hot days in heavy traffic.I will defintely buy another one. :))"

great powertrain, minimal cost for upkeep

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Got the car with 15,000 and have put ~60k on over 6 years. Has required only minimal maintenance. Looks great, paint has stood up well, interior has stood up well. Only complaints have to do with the seating and ride. You have to kind of put this car on as opposed to just opening the door and sitting down. You climb in and out, the seat is very low and best suited for someone 5' 10" or less as the seat does not have enough adjustment for my 6' frame. It is not the best in the snow, even with studded snows all around. There again it is a mustang and it was not built for snow. Overall very good with above exceptions."

its alright

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "too small"

"no comment"

More reliable than my new car was

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Great styling. Easier to work on than most cars."

Cons: "Might be tricky for some in snow."

"I sold a 2008 Dodge for this and I am happy because it's not cheaply made. The parts are more well made. My Dodge had plastic like the thermostat housing and other cheaply made things I replaced within a year or two. I figured with my Dodge if the plastic broke within 2 years it will break soon break again. The only complaint is the rear main seal leaked. But with this car I am saving with car taxes and insurance. So having the seal go is really nothing. I would say put long tube sand in the trunk or buy Blizz tires for the winter, That's what they tell me. I have Bridgestone 17 inch tires with long sand bags for the winter. But still it was a little tricky but I made it. Actually the sand might have done a good job with the back end. The rear end of these cars tend to fish tail if you are going TOO FAST IN THE SNOW. I drove mine all winter. Some people don't. So that's the warning about driving the snow."

I Love It

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No CD player"

"As you can tell, I absolutely love this car. I bought it new and have no plans to get rid of it. I only have about 49,000 miles on it and most of those are highway miles. It's never had any major problems or issues, handles like a charm and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere . I'm a 64 year old grandmother and this is the 3rd Mustang I've had. Doesn't hurt that it's a convertible either:-)"

My Mustang Sally has been good to me!!!

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful model. Cleans up beautifully. FUN, FUN"

Cons: "Needs new top and tires."

"The reason that I place a lot of value on my car, Sally, is because she has been so dependable. She has only had a few minor problems that were easily fixed and I have records of those repairs and also of all the regular checkups she has received. I am just in need now of a vehicle that gets better gas mileage due to the fact that with my jobs, I have to do a lot of driving. She actually gets probably about 18-22 mpg. I need something that gets more in the 30-40 mpg range at this point in my life. She is still a beauty to me when she's all cleaned up. She does however need a new top because it is worn and has to be covered up or put in a garage. She also needs new tires. Otherwise, she deserves a score of 10 from me for her dependability, fun, and smiles she has given me! Truthfully, I don't really want to sell her and I will probably cry when I do!"

Great car

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "to small, cops love to pull this car over"

"This car is great... runs really well. I have about 130,000 roughly! its been on road trips and this car has done great, the only thing mpg is kinda rough, don't get the greatest gas millage. not as comfy neither but it's a sports car what do u except! Also, had to change spark plugs twice, but other than that, i've had no real issues!"