1995 Ford Mustang

Based on 1920 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

Reliable, looks good, easy and cheap to maintain

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Reason: Had to leave the ountry

Pros: "Great Value, Fun to drive, Extremely reliable"

Cons: "Interior always felt a little cheap"

"I bought my 1998 Ford Mustang in 2002 and drove it until 2010. It served me well through high school and college. I did maintain this car very well. It never gave me any major issues and anytime I had to make an unscheduled repair it wasn't too expensive. This car never left me stranded at anytime. I left the country due to military service in 2010 and kept the car at my parent's house. The car did break down right before I left in 2010 right before I left. We suspected the fuel pump was the issue. We replaced the fuel pump today because I'm selling it to my little brother. As soon as we replaced the pump it started first try. After three years of sitting it's running great. This has been the best car for the value I've ever owned."

Very Reliable Vehicle Overall!

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Fun to drive, Decent MPG"

Cons: "Not a car for driving in the Snow!"

2000 Ford Mustang V-6 5 speed 163k Runs Great!

"We are the 3rd owner of car. It's a 3.8 V6 5 speed manual trans. Original Owner drove it to 143k when Clutch needed replaced & Exaust manifolds cracked. Mechanic friend bought it from owner Put in new clutch. And installed a Posi Track rear pinion. He drove it really hard for the 2k he owned it. As a matter of fact. I was leary of buyin it when he took me for the test drive lol. He was at a stop in the road put her in first and floored engine. The rev limiter kicked in at around 4000 RPM He Dumped the clutch and she burned the tires pretty darn good. He just KEPT it floored when he shifted, He got a 2nd and 3rd gear scratch from the tires OMG Had no idea the little Ford Mustang 3.8 V-6 could do that especially at 153K. So next day i gave him 2 Grand for the Mustang Knowing it needed 2 Exaust manifolds and new Tires. So i put another 16 hundred into the Stang. She has been an Awesome reliable car No Problems besides needing a new battery. Gets 18-20 mpg in town and 25 on the highway. And is very fun to drive!"

2000 Ford Mustang V-6 5 speed 163k Runs Great!

Solid Car

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, priced right"

Cons: "Small back seat, not so good in weather"

"Bought this car with 20K on it as my first car. The V6 does not have a lot of power, but very reliable. No major issues but ball joints at 120K. Only real issues are the very small back seat, and the fact that it wont go anywhere in snow, thanks to the traction control."

Best Vehicle I ever had.

By on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pros: "great price and not a gas hog"

Cons: "n/a"

"This has been the best car and Ford I have ever driven. She is my baby. Looking forward to her 20th birthday in a few years. She will then be antique. My mustang has excellent gas mileage. I don't know what I would do without her."

My Dream Car

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "Best bang for your buck"

Cons: "only one cup holder"

"I've wanted this car for a very long time and when I get it I am not disappointed. It is almost 20 years old and of course things will need to be replaced. Very easy to do if you have a repair manual, especially since it still uses a distributor instead of the mod motor. Very quick car and the stock 215 HP is easily raised with minimal upgrades. I feel like the seat just sucks you into the car. If you have a hard time getting into any car, this would not be the car for you. There is only one cup holder and that gets annoying at times, however the 99-04 mustangs have two in the center console if you can find a center console in a junkyard. Other than that it is a fun sporty car and most cars on the highway will be prevented from cutting you off in traffic by flooring it. And I love the sound of a 302!"

Great car

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

"i have owned this car for several years and as my high school car. now that i am in college i still drive it daily. To work and to college. I ahve not had to do any major work other that batter,tenator and tires. It is comfortable and very easy to drive.i drive it year round and with a good set of snow tires i get through sw just fine here in the inland northwest. the build quality is great i got rear ended recenlty ad all the bumper had was a small scratch and mark from where it was hit. If it were like the newer cars im sure the bumper would have been destroyed. I would recommend this car to anyone that is looking for a reliable and comfortable car. IF you want trunk space this isnt the car."

Fantastic Car

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Super reliable"

Cons: "Not a lot of versatility or rear leg room"

"This has been a spectacularly fun and reliable car to own. It goes through brakes and the exhaust rusted, but now I have replacement parts under warranty, it's not a big deal. I drove it through 5 Maine winters already and it wasn't a problem once I got out of the driveway. I didn't even have snow tires on it last winter."

Extremely Reliable

By on Friday, December 19, 2008

"I bought this car with 83,000 miles and have driven it to 103,000 miles. I have NEVER had a check engine light come on. The vehicle has ran flawlessly since I have had it. The transmission has never done anything funny. The engine runs like it is new. And for a V6 it is pretty impressive. It ran consistent low 16's at the local track. My only complaint is the factory V6 wheels Ford tacked onto the 1999 and 2000 model. Very distasteful. Ford needs to do better on the wheels."

very reliable.

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Air/heat conditioning. nice sound system installed"

Cons: "wear and tear on steering wheel. trunk"

"I have had this car since 2010 and have never had any problems with it."

Darn good car

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "great car and stylish car"

Cons: "needs headlight and hood repaired due to hit & run"

"This has hands down been the most reliable car I have ever owned and by far the cheapest money wise to repair an maintain"

Best car I have owned with very little maintenance

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Nice to handle & good ride."

Cons: "Trunk space a bit small at times."

"In almost 14 yrs. of owning this car, the ONLY two things I have done to it is install a new battery and have 4 new tires put on at 44,500 miles. I take good care of it, garaged kept since brand new & service it every 3 to 4 thousand miles, depending if I do any long distance driving. Love it and intend to keep it for as long as I can. Will at one point pass it on to a family member."

This is my Baby! My name really is Sally!

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "I play Wilson Pickett's "Mustang Sally"....WOW!"

Cons: "Not a GT."

"I have had to car for six years. It was mostly in FL before that. It is in beautiful condition (almost excellent). Everything works. Top in excellent condition. Has been garaged in the winter. Would like to sell to "older" person who will baby her like I have."

1998 Mustang

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Looks, economy, fun to drive, reasonable price."

Cons: "Seats, paint quality, small trunk."

"Very good to excellent overall. Seats lack the best comfort and adjustability for longer trips. Good gas mileage-23-24 highway. Excellent brakes and handling; although needs a caster/camber kit to allow optimum front alignment specs as the stock camber is not factory adjustable. Smooth powerful engine, good transmission. Also needs adjustable clutch cable to prevent premature throwout bearing wear from constant contact with clutch fork/fingers as the stock system doesn't do too well. Still turns heads even as a 15-year old car. Hydroboost system is also not the best and can leak or fail expensively! However, still a great value compared to most other cars on the road-especially when properly maintained."

this is a cheap, practical, and fun sporty car

By on Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Pros: "value, speed, looks, and heritage"

Cons: "more practicale things out there, enemy camaro"

"This car is easy to work on, lots of available parts, and aftermarket accesories. it can fit 2 large and 2 small adults, it also has a suprisingly comodius trunk. It is fun to drive, own and look at."

Best SVT Cobra Made

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

"Great car, love the 99-04 body style. Wicked fast and handles great. Bits down in the corners/curves with the only factory Cobra IRS. Great car."

LOVE HATE MY CAR!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"Ok so I have a love hate relationship with my mustang and everyday she shows me more of what she can do. However there are few things I can't stand! Her slide action this car will slide on any type of water oil ice or snow IT WILL SLIDE! the inside of this car was constructed poorly im short and i have to sit all the way up to tur music up or down and the seats are not comfortable the cd player spits the cds out right above the gear shift! But ow how I love her shes a pretty green and has a standard v6 but she feel powerfull i love the rumble when you start her up and the the power when you shift into drive! she hugs coners like a dream and this car is reliable havent had any problem yet but a water pump 113,000 miles love her hate ford for not showing her more love on the interior side... Deff a summer car put her up for the snow shes just to pretty to mess up!"

its a good car

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "good gas mileage and fun to drive"

Cons: "compact for tall people"

"ive owned my car for bout 7 yrs now and ive been happy with this car. i still get roughly 28-30 mpg on the highway. like any used car you get there is going to be things you replace and fix, if your looking for a car that doen't need anything then buy brand new. remember its a sports car not a family car its going to be compact. weather wise as long as you drive safe then you have no problems. ive driven through snow, ice storms, heatwaves and this car has handled it all. i would suggest this car for single person or for a couple. its a fun car to drive and have fun in."

Fun car!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "power is an addiction and cost money"

"2004 terminator s/c Cobra Bought it new, great car lots of potential for power with bolt on's. The whine from the s/c is awesome, frightening children and adults."

My dream car

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"This is the best! You get looks when you drive down the street in this baby!"

Better than you think

By on Thursday, December 06, 2007

"I was 18 when I purchased this car. Bought it with only 44K miles. Been down the drag strip over 75+ times, plus 10 or so from the previous owner. Being that it is a Ford I was VERY surprised with the reliability. The car currently has 102K miles and running strong. I only had to replace a few things. The belt tensioner bearing went up and I was getting rear end whine. But as you can imagine from launching on drag radials, burnouts, etc. that is going to cause good amount of wear on the drivetrain. The stock T45 is holding up pretty well, but I do get slight grinding from time to time. The modular V8's Ford puts out are pretty stout. No comparison to the 3.8 OHV V6 junk they have from 99-04. The 4.6 is down on cubic inches compared to the larger LSx GM series.Despite all of this the motor puts out decent power. It has its minor qwirk's, squeaks and squeals, like any 100K+ mile car. Interior is plasticy but what do you expect from a $22,000 dollar sticker price car, back in 99! This IS the poor man's sports car! I wish I could get a new 3V GT but house and family come first. Highly recommend!"

What i expected....

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"Ford Mustang is exactly what i expected. I bought the car with the intention of fixing it up. It serves it's purpose. It goes fast. Doesn't get good gas mileage and is not very practicle. It hasn't been the most reliable car either. The intake manifold cracked and sometimes in the morning when it's cold the car idles rough. I replaced the intake manifold and the check coolant light still comes on. My car will be payed off soon. I might trade it in on a 350z."

Original owner, have had zero problems.

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, execellent value for money"

Cons: "wide turning radius"

"Excellent value used car for daily transit for seven years. Have made multiple road trips.Very comfortable and responsive driving. Only quirk is the design of vehicle make for a wide turning radius, not really a problem just a mention."

salvage titled still nice

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

"good"

1995 2 door ford Mustang

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "2700"

Cons: "2400"

"Red ford Mustang 1995 runs good"

Great car

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "to small, cops love to pull this car over"

"This car is great... runs really well. I have about 130,000 roughly! its been on road trips and this car has done great, the only thing mpg is kinda rough, don't get the greatest gas millage. not as comfy neither but it's a sports car what do u except! Also, had to change spark plugs twice, but other than that, i've had no real issues!"