1995 Ford Mustang

Based on 1831 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

great powertrain, minimal cost for upkeep

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Got the car with 15,000 and have put ~60k on over 6 years. Has required only minimal maintenance. Looks great, paint has stood up well, interior has stood up well. Only complaints have to do with the seating and ride. You have to kind of put this car on as opposed to just opening the door and sitting down. You climb in and out, the seat is very low and best suited for someone 5' 10" or less as the seat does not have enough adjustment for my 6' frame. It is not the best in the snow, even with studded snows all around. There again it is a mustang and it was not built for snow. Overall very good with above exceptions."

its alright

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "too small"

"no comment"

More reliable than my new car was

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Great styling. Easier to work on than most cars."

Cons: "Might be tricky for some in snow."

"I sold a 2008 Dodge for this and I am happy because it's not cheaply made. The parts are more well made. My Dodge had plastic like the thermostat housing and other cheaply made things I replaced within a year or two. I figured with my Dodge if the plastic broke within 2 years it will break soon break again. The only complaint is the rear main seal leaked. But with this car I am saving with car taxes and insurance. So having the seal go is really nothing. I would say put long tube sand in the trunk or buy Blizz tires for the winter, That's what they tell me. I have Bridgestone 17 inch tires with long sand bags for the winter. But still it was a little tricky but I made it. Actually the sand might have done a good job with the back end. The rear end of these cars tend to fish tail if you are going TOO FAST IN THE SNOW. I drove mine all winter. Some people don't. So that's the warning about driving the snow."

I Love It

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No CD player"

"As you can tell, I absolutely love this car. I bought it new and have no plans to get rid of it. I only have about 49,000 miles on it and most of those are highway miles. It's never had any major problems or issues, handles like a charm and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere . I'm a 64 year old grandmother and this is the 3rd Mustang I've had. Doesn't hurt that it's a convertible either:-)"

My Mustang Sally has been good to me!!!

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful model. Cleans up beautifully. FUN, FUN"

Cons: "Needs new top and tires."

"The reason that I place a lot of value on my car, Sally, is because she has been so dependable. She has only had a few minor problems that were easily fixed and I have records of those repairs and also of all the regular checkups she has received. I am just in need now of a vehicle that gets better gas mileage due to the fact that with my jobs, I have to do a lot of driving. She actually gets probably about 18-22 mpg. I need something that gets more in the 30-40 mpg range at this point in my life. She is still a beauty to me when she's all cleaned up. She does however need a new top because it is worn and has to be covered up or put in a garage. She also needs new tires. Otherwise, she deserves a score of 10 from me for her dependability, fun, and smiles she has given me! Truthfully, I don't really want to sell her and I will probably cry when I do!"

See if you qualify for