1995 Ford Mustang

Based on 1907 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

best ive ever had!

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "great power! really fun to drive"

Cons: "none!"

the best car ive had!:)

"just got this car about 3 months ago and i love it! i couldnt have had anything better. great hp and torque! i would really consider this car to someone"

the best car ive had!:)

This car has been one of the best I've owned.

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. No repairs until later in its life."

Cons: "Stiff ride. Not the best for winter driving."

"Few repairs up until over the last four years. The major repairs were the front suspension, new head gaskets and rear axle. The rear axle was more my doing. The car is light in the rear and being that it's a rear wheel drive, I got tired of planning my routes in the winter so I had a limited slip differential installed. Started to have noticeable rust show up about the same time as repairs but can't complain. Minnesota uses a lot of salt on the roads in the winter. Oil consumption is still less than a half a quart of oil between changes. Gas mileage on the hwy averages 27 mpg and a few times have squeaked out 32. I'm now aiming for 400000 miles."

My Very First Car! (No regrets)

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pros: "Very Reliable to drive, Great looks..."

Cons: "Both Cig lighter/chargers dont work, fuses r OK :("

Taken back in 2012...

"I bought my Mustang brand new back in 2002. I still own and drive often. I can't believe I had been driving my Mustang for almost 12 YEARS and counting... Maintenance was done through the dealer from 2002-2005... Then I did my own oil change ever since using Full Synthetic with intervals of 4K-7K miles. For the 12 years, I only had a few problems. First was the EGR Sensor that dealer replaced... The alternator gave out around 60K... Replaced fuel filter, air filter which are all wear and tear. I had to get new rear differential but it was my fault due to excessive burn/peel outs and very aggressive driving. Been on 3 accidents but still clean title and running strong... And gas mileage now can be better but maybe because of the 17x10.5 deep dish wheels on 275 tires and 17x9 front rims on 245 tires. but if I had the stock 16 wheels then maybe gas mph would not be that bad... I still can't figure why my cigarette lighter do not work any more and even the one inside the center console/box."

Taken back in 2012...

2000 Mustang GT-COOL CAR

By on Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pros: "Handles the road, feels great."

Cons: "poor gas mileage"

"I own this car. (I'm a girl) Purchased it in 2006 with 17,000 miles, now it's Feb 2013 & it has only 69,000 miles on it. Fast car, with a 4.6L Engine...the mileage is low, don't drive it so often. Handles curves and the road like a glove. Gas mileage is maybe 15 City...but then again I didn't buy it to get great gas mileage."

Solid Car

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, priced right"

Cons: "Small back seat, not so good in weather"

"Bought this car with 20K on it as my first car. The V6 does not have a lot of power, but very reliable. No major issues but ball joints at 120K. Only real issues are the very small back seat, and the fact that it wont go anywhere in snow, thanks to the traction control."

Best Vehicle I ever had.

By on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pros: "great price and not a gas hog"

Cons: "n/a"

"This has been the best car and Ford I have ever driven. She is my baby. Looking forward to her 20th birthday in a few years. She will then be antique. My mustang has excellent gas mileage. I don't know what I would do without her."

Reliable, looks good, easy and cheap to maintain

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Reason: Had to leave the ountry

Pros: "Great Value, Fun to drive, Extremely reliable"

Cons: "Interior always felt a little cheap"

"I bought my 1998 Ford Mustang in 2002 and drove it until 2010. It served me well through high school and college. I did maintain this car very well. It never gave me any major issues and anytime I had to make an unscheduled repair it wasn't too expensive. This car never left me stranded at anytime. I left the country due to military service in 2010 and kept the car at my parent's house. The car did break down right before I left in 2010 right before I left. We suspected the fuel pump was the issue. We replaced the fuel pump today because I'm selling it to my little brother. As soon as we replaced the pump it started first try. After three years of sitting it's running great. This has been the best car for the value I've ever owned."

great car to drive everyday!

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Sporty, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "no room for kids"

"I have owned 3 mustangs, 2 from this body style. I really like this car and hope I can find another one with lower miles so I can enjoy it for a few more years. You can also modify this car to get more power easily and fairly inexpensively. sean"

Steady Performer

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Bought this car new for my daughter when she was in high school with the intent that it would last her through collage. It did without any repairs....NONE. All I ever did to it was the recommended maintenance . Not the quietest or smoothest ride but when you're in your teens and early 20's who cares. Would highly recommend this car."

Bought it for my 60th birthday

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "just love my car"

Cons: "too low for my aged body"

"I am thinking of selling this car because of issues getting in and out for me at the age of 74 and husband at the age of 79. What is it worth. I really did just turn 31000 miles on it on March 19, 2014. It is a red convertible in excellent condition."