1994 Ford Mustang

Based on 1929 Ratings for the 1994 - 2004 models.

Bought used 16 years ago

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive on dry and sunny days."

Cons: "Not a good car in the snow."

"I bought my GT Convertible used 16 years ago with 34K miles on it. My dad shamed me into trading my 96 Nissan 300ZX since he worked at the factory. Right away I upgraded the exhaust, intake and had it dyno tuned. The car still runs great after owning it 10 years and driving it hard. 2015 I upgraded the wheels and tires and drove across country. Even after the hipo upgrades, it still gets the factory gas mileage. Out of the 10 years that I've owned it, I have only had to repairs. Fuel pump went out winter of 2016, and I had to replace the throttle positioning sensor 09 (did it myself while smoking a cigarette. TPS was installed before I was done with the cigarette). I have complete suspension for it, and waiting to install. I plan on keeping the car. It's fun to drive, and I'm sure it's going to gain in value once it passes the classic mark."

This is my Baby! My name really is Sally!

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "I play Wilson Pickett's "Mustang Sally"....WOW!"

Cons: "Not a GT."

"I have had to car for six years. It was mostly in FL before that. It is in beautiful condition (almost excellent). Everything works. Top in excellent condition. Has been garaged in the winter. Would like to sell to "older" person who will baby her like I have."

1998 Mustang

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Looks, economy, fun to drive, reasonable price."

Cons: "Seats, paint quality, small trunk."

"Very good to excellent overall. Seats lack the best comfort and adjustability for longer trips. Good gas mileage-23-24 highway. Excellent brakes and handling; although needs a caster/camber kit to allow optimum front alignment specs as the stock camber is not factory adjustable. Smooth powerful engine, good transmission. Also needs adjustable clutch cable to prevent premature throwout bearing wear from constant contact with clutch fork/fingers as the stock system doesn't do too well. Still turns heads even as a 15-year old car. Hydroboost system is also not the best and can leak or fail expensively! However, still a great value compared to most other cars on the road-especially when properly maintained."

this is a cheap, practical, and fun sporty car

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "value, speed, looks, and heritage"

Cons: "more practicale things out there, enemy camaro"

"This car is easy to work on, lots of available parts, and aftermarket accesories. it can fit 2 large and 2 small adults, it also has a suprisingly comodius trunk. It is fun to drive, own and look at."

Best SVT Cobra Made

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

"Great car, love the 99-04 body style. Wicked fast and handles great. Bits down in the corners/curves with the only factory Cobra IRS. Great car."