2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,575 - $27,072.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/8.6

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

really nice change from camry

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"i was not sure at first about quality becouse i hade a bad experiance with ford but ford is now very reliable and really really good quality and amazing mpg i love my ford and now only buy american cars there really reliable"

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "The Complete Package -not your standard appliance."

Cons: "no manual trans with the 2.0L engine"

"First off let me say I really wanted a Mustang, but the climate in my area, gas prices, and unusable space made me think otherwise... This car is every bit as attention getting as the Mustang, far more practical, great gas mileage, loaded with features that were only available in high end luxury cars just a couple years ago! My car is the Titanium Model with all the trimmings, and after 5,000 miles of seat time, I'm very pleased with the complete package. I did NOT want to drive an average appliance car (i.e Accord or Camry), The Fusion is fun to drive, handles amazing for the size of the car, gets good gas mileage (28 mpg average to date) and acceleration is brisk with the 2.0L engine. The Technology is amazing. My Ford Touch has come a long way since it was first released, a solid recommendation now. If you want an appliance, buy an Accord or Camry, if you want something with great looks and driving dynamics, get this car. You won't be disappointed!"

Solid construction

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Great options and gas mileage is better than some"

Cons: "B pillars are blinding without mirrors"

"This car is extremely comfortable with room to spare, the trunk is huge, like an old 70's Lincoln, the trunk opening is small so no BBQ grills from the super market, ... The 6 speed automatic helps with the 2.5L engine, very quiet ride. The stereo is extremely impressive! Very dynamic and abundant bass for even the youngest drivers! The Microsoft SYNC is odd to use, updates a lot and going from a 04 Mazda to the 13 fusion, leaps and bounds in terms of technology. The color I chose is called ginger ale, it definitely is strange but it grows on you, on a sunny day it looks green, on an overcast day it looks sorta brown and boy, does it hide dirt and grime well, one month without a wash and other than the brake dust on the tires you could never tell, so in the long haul I will see if it holds up to its other cousin... The Mazda6"

So smooth, yet fun to drive.

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, looks and ride"

Cons: "Differnt type of power"

My new ride....

"I have owned many Fords over the years, and I was in the market for a mid size sedan this year. I looked at many different cars and it came down to a Camry or a Fusion and I just liked the Fusion the best, I was worried about being able to fit in a car, I am 6'3" and a big guy but this one is great! Plenty of room. What I like best is that it just looks so cool."

My new ride....