2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,647 - $26,525.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 05/05/2016

10/8.6

Based on 195 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Great car, makes people look

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "new design, smooth riding, modern conviences"

Cons: "small quality issuses, engine noise above average"

"This car has the looks...People look to see what kind of car it is.....I had the rear windows tinted and put a set of wheels on it...The color is deep impact blue....Only two complaints are the electric fans are on the noisy side and the engine gets buzzy under hard acellaration ....."

One of the Best Vehicles I have Ever Owned

By on Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pros: "Almost everything!"

Cons: "Trunk is a little smaller due to the battery!"

"I have owned all types of vehicles including Toyotas and Acuras. This vehicle is stylish, filled with high tech features, and it gets over 40 MPG. I've had no issues whatsoever and the interior quality is very good. I have the leather seats and several other upgrades on an SE version. The vehicle drives well and it switches seamlessly from electric to gas. It gets better gas mileage in city driving or high traffic areas. I really was impressed by the vehicle when I bought it and I have only become more impressed as I continue to drive it. Maybe it has something to do with me only getting gas 2 times per month!"

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

Best Hybrid in it's class maybe ever.

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage and price"

"I have driven this car 2497 miles and I have averaged 44.3 miles per gallon actual with both city and freeway driving. It is very comfortable and is by far the best car Ford has built in the family car class. I tried every thing in it's class before I bought it and nothing compares. It is very quiet and I have been averaging 46.4 miles per gallon in the city. It will not get 47/47 as advertised but you have to learn how to drive a hybrid. Braking is essential. You cannot just stomp on the break. you must plan ahead and drive very conservative to obtain good gas mileage. All of the car company's are over estimating gas mileage. Ford is still the leader in this category. My mileage is not the readings in the instrument cluster. It is actual miles divided by gallons used. It is about time American made cars compete with the rest of the world. I think in most cases the Euorpean cars are very over priced for what you get. Most of the car magazines also over rate them. Instead of testing them like an average guy would drive them, they drive like crazy men."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "The Complete Package -not your standard appliance."

Cons: "no manual trans with the 2.0L engine"

"First off let me say I really wanted a Mustang, but the climate in my area, gas prices, and unusable space made me think otherwise... This car is every bit as attention getting as the Mustang, far more practical, great gas mileage, loaded with features that were only available in high end luxury cars just a couple years ago! My car is the Titanium Model with all the trimmings, and after 5,000 miles of seat time, I'm very pleased with the complete package. I did NOT want to drive an average appliance car (i.e Accord or Camry), The Fusion is fun to drive, handles amazing for the size of the car, gets good gas mileage (28 mpg average to date) and acceleration is brisk with the 2.0L engine. The Technology is amazing. My Ford Touch has come a long way since it was first released, a solid recommendation now. If you want an appliance, buy an Accord or Camry, if you want something with great looks and driving dynamics, get this car. You won't be disappointed!"