2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,948 - $26,766.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/8.6

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

really nice change from camry

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"i was not sure at first about quality becouse i hade a bad experiance with ford but ford is now very reliable and really really good quality and amazing mpg i love my ford and now only buy american cars there really reliable"

Great car, makes people look

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "new design, smooth riding, modern conviences"

Cons: "small quality issuses, engine noise above average"

"This car has the looks...People look to see what kind of car it is.....I had the rear windows tinted and put a set of wheels on it...The color is deep impact blue....Only two complaints are the electric fans are on the noisy side and the engine gets buzzy under hard acellaration ....."

This car is more than I thought it would be.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Good price, Quiet & fun to drive."

Cons: "I can't say anything bad about it."

"We special ordered a 2015 Fusion Titanium. Love the looks, it's a head turner. We choose the "Brick Red" interior & wheel package, moonroof & white platnium paint. The car drives & handles great. At eighty miles per hour there is no wind noise to be heard inside. Very quiet. No problem with Sync, we found it easy to use. The 2.0 Turbo EcoBoost engine gives all the power you will ever need. It wants to go. I can't say enough about this car. I've had a lot of compliments about this car but the best one was,"it's awesome"."

A super car that is worth the money

By on Monday, August 4, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and excellent MPG"

Cons: "Do not open one window slow down over road dips"

"First the negative things about the car. Can not open a back window while driving over 35 mph because of the noise from air rushing in (I open the window for Rover). Front is close to ground and care must be exercised in going over dips that exist in cross streets for water drainage. In my case I exceed the window mpg but that is because how I drive. Driving speed limit on highway computer shows about 37 mpg. Driving at 55 or so the computer indicates 40 or more. Increased speed drops the mpg substantially. Road noise is minimal and handling is firm with the car begging to go faster. The small eco boost engine has plenty of power and acceleration. Sirius XM is free for 6 month and care musst be exercised in extending the service as the sales reps are unscrupulos and you might get a prepaid Visa to pay or do a check - something that they can not arbitralily use. I love the car and find no trouble driving up Arizona hills but it is annoying when the car down shifts going down a hill. Brakes are good and the dual area AC is excellent."

Best Car I've Owned Yet!

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Everything - 2015 Hybrid Titanium Fusion"

Cons: "None Yet!"

My Neewwww Caaarrrrr!!!

"Read reviews, rented, and drove many variants of the Ford Fusion lines... JUST GOT MINE TODAY!!!! I chose the Titanium Hybrid with nearly all the perks you could get...except...I wasn't interested in the driving assistance package...felt it would distract me too much really. There's a lot going on in the dash and the console to really distract you while driving. I suggest you get it home and play with it, do not attempt to really do much with it while driving your first few trips out. Once comfortable with that, then you can go in and customize your screens and familiarize your self a little better. The interior is sharp, very elegant. I like it better than the MKZ, which gets the alright,alright,alright! from everyone usually as the more luxurious model...for wood-grain? Anyhow, the interior lighting is awesome, the dash and consoles have everything you could desire, nearly at the drivers fingertips and the onscreen Sony system is pretty good. I did notice as other reviews have pointed out, the screen could be a little sluggish. I liked the "navigation" feature, but wish i could connect my phone to the video screen and use my tomtom or google maps ...speaking of phones...my iPhone 6 plus found the Bluetooth SYNC device no problems, downloaded my contacts, and perfectly streams my music right from any app to the radio system. The drive...well my first drive, was coming home tonight from work...about 50 miles one way, I chose this car due to my driving circumstances, I drive 100+ miles per day, and wanted a fuel efficient vehicle. I immediately found myself going 95 and definitely NOT the speed limit, but the smoothness of the ride was so great that I couldn't even tell I was moving that fast...set the cruise, and it held at 94 MPH that was kinda nice to see... SO, after about 5 minutes of fun, I dialed it back down, and started paying attention to the "driving coach". This tells you how good you're driving...like i said, get familiarized with the dash at home, I had to be careful not to get sucked into them, and pay attention to the road. But once I arrived home, I changed, picked up a friend, and went for another 50 mile round trip drive... The vehicle and all its hybrid incentives make this car my favorite I've ever owned. I can see myself recommending this to everyone I know, and letting them come join me for a test ride ...till i get maybe 20k miles on it before anyone drives it :)) And the car thanked me for driving it too...after I was told my driving rating for that trip...94 PERCENT!! woohoo guess that's not to shabby. A home run, but a company I've never owned a car from!"

My Neewwww Caaarrrrr!!!