2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,553 - $22,088.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/8.6

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

My dream car!

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "smooth ride, eye-catching exterior, rear camera"

Cons: "center console, prefer AWD in snow"

"I've been driving a 2015 Ford Fusion (2.5L I-4 Auto FWD) for going on three months now. It's a pretty basic model without leather seats, moonroof, MyFord Touch or foglights, but compared to my previous vehicle, a 2001 PT Cruiser, the Fusion is nothing less than a luxury car. This SE came with directional lights on the side mirrors and electric seats. It rides very smooth, is super quiet, and acceleration is pretty good, a little touchy on steeper hills. The center console may bother some people, but I've grown used to it and the placement/look is actually perfect for me. The black fabric seats are super comfortable and easy to keep clean. I was so excited to learn all the 2015 models come with a rear camera. Definitely hard to keep clean in the winter months, though. So far I'm getting an average of 28mpg. The only thing, I wish I'd looked into a Fusion with AWD. Obviously with the all-season tires it comes with, even a little snow is hard to get out of when parked. Once on the road, though, it handled pretty well in mildly slick conditions. Overall, I LOVE THIS CAR. The exterior never gets old, best looking car out there."

I love this car. Great overall car

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Looks, ride quality, fun to drive."

Cons: "I didn't buy it earlier."

"I have owned 37 new cars over the years. This is my favorite sedan I have ever owned. I was initially impressed with the looks of the car and now that I have owned it I wouldn't change a thing. Highly recomend this car to anyone that wants a great car."

Ford should reward the designers of 2013 Fusion!

By on Monday, March 11, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful Design, Great Price, SYNC system"

Cons: "Need to improve the armrest."

"I got this car last week, before Fusion came to my mind, I checked some others, either small, or expensive, or ugly. Finally, I found out Fusion might also be a choice within my budget. Then I realized that this should be my car. Amazing! Gorgeous exterior design even better than some $100K+ coupe, fancy SYNC system even in the BASE model and very beautiful light blue color of interior lights of dashboard. Also, the fabric of seats is outstanding. My mom even believes that it feels more comfortable than the leather. SYNC system works very well and the voice quality is very good. In addition, there is plenty of space for different items, like sunglasses, electronics, remote controls, etc. When driving, it is very easy to control, especially the steering wheel. The brake paddle and accelerator are also with very good feeling to control them. MPG is fine, right now I got 23 average MPG because I drove so much locals. Just one thing I was a little concern was the armrest. I really cannot find a very good place to put my right arm when driving. Maybe some advanced model will have the armrest. In all, I have to say that it really worth to get a car within in 20K bucks like this. Well, nothing like this, FUSION is your best choice for the cars under 20K."

Amazing power from a 4 cylinder, gas mileage iffy

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pros: "Looks, performance, they didn't take the bail-out,"

Cons: "Mileage, resale value, goofy console"

"One of the best looking cars on the road. Power is good but I don't know if I trust it for the long haul. Gas mileage may reach 27 strictly highway and mine has averaged 23.7 for the life of the car so far(27000) city and highway."

One of My Favorite Cars

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "fuel economy, good value, easy to drive"

Cons: "2.5 engine needs a little more power"

"So far I owned my Fusion for almost 2 years now and I love it. I would of gave it 10 on everything; however, the reliability I had to take it to the dealer for multiple recalls but what new car does not have recalls. My only other complaint is for the 2.5 engine. I thought it would be plenty of power considering I test drove both the 2.5 and 1.6 ecoboost I felt there was barely any difference in power to pay extra for the 1.6 ecoboost engine. I purchase another Fusion I would opt. for the 2.0 ecoboost defiantly worth the extra money if you want v6 power. Beside those two minor issues it is a great car. Very easy to drive, the back-up camera is a nice feature in tight spots and parallel parking, the My Ford touch is very simple to use and has a nice layout. All the trips I take with it gets very good gas mileage on the highway I average between 32-38 mpg. It is very comfortable car and suspension soaks up most bumps with ease."