2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,654 - $22,140.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/25/2016

10/8.6

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

No real problems

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "looks, reliability"

Cons: "none so far"

"I drive for uber so I've put a lot of miles in a short time. just about everyone that rides talks about how smooth the ride is and the room in the back seat. To date it has been in shop only for oil changes, brakes and a recall for the oil change indicator although it is time to change the spark plugs. the only mistake I make in purchasing this car was buying the extended warranty that was a total waste of money."

completely satisfied

By on Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pros: "Ride, Gas mileage"

Cons: "None that I can think of so far"

"I am actually getting better mileage than the sticker indicated. Pleasant surprise. The Fusion Hybrid has an excellent ride. Switching from battery drive to gasoline drive is practically seamless. This car has exceeded my expectations. I usually trade every three or four years but I am thinking this car is a keeper. Didn't give a ten out of ten because nothing is perfect, but this comes close."

Great Value for a Midsize Car

By on Monday, January 4, 2016

Pros: "Great value and good looking body"

Cons: "Front air dam is low so dips could bottom out car."

"We have had this car for a little over a month. Got the 2016 SE with the 2.5 Ltr Motor. Car drives great and gets about 28 mpg combined with mostly highway miles. Really quite and drives great. Took some time getting used to the electronics and radio controls. Defrosts great with the max defrost buttons. Like the way the windshield wipers wipe from middle to the outsides of windshield. Wiped the melted snow right off of the windshield. Sirius Radio works great. The backup camera is updated from our 2013 Expedition so now it has the projected direction of backing according to how the steering wheel is turning. Makes backing even easier. Fit and trim are good and very little road noise. Got a great deal before Thanksgiving. Dealer came off of sticker almost $7000. Looking forward to years of fun driving."

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

The 2013 Fusion is phenomenal

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"This car is so advanced it was a little unsettling at first. With things like My Ford Touch, adaptive cruise control and navigation this car leaped way into the future compared to the last new vehicle (2005 F250 Crew Cab Diesel) I bought back in 2004. Of coarse most of the new technology items on the Fusion are now available on Ford trucks. Driving on the freeway in slow moving traffic (55 to 60 MPH)I have recorded 35 to 37 MPG. Away from town on fast moving freeways (70+ MPH) the millage drops to 32 MPG. Around town my wife gets just under 23 MPG. Gas millage is wonderful and the 2 Liter Ecoboost engine has real get up and go when you need power. Ford is way ahead of everyone."