2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,743 - $22,388.

10/7.8

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Love this vehicle

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Tech & convenience options, MPG"

Cons: "Getting used to all the buttons and layout"

"We traded our old Toyota in for this vehicle and we are loving it so far! I was driving the family Escape (spouse now driving it), so I'm having to get used to the different handling of the vehicle, but that'll come over time. The tech & convenience options are nothing I've had are great - no more awkward cords as my phone can no sync up with the car. The turn signal mechanism and windshield wipers take some getting used to, but once you do, you don't even think twice about it. The car is comfy for our family of 4 and the trunk space is unreal. And, of course, love the exterior design."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Power, Ease of Driving"

Cons: "None so far."

"Drives so smooth & so quiet. LOTS of power. 1.6 Ecoboost Engine has so much torque & power. I still have a hard time believing it is such a tiny engine. The gas mileage is amazing. I average 32....but get as high was 41 on the highway. Very fun car to drive on a country road in sport mode. Regular drive is smooth and very quiet...but in sport the car growls a little and the engine braking when you apply the brakes for a turn is very cool. So far I have no complaints with this car. Navigation/Ford My Touch system is amazing. DO NOT understand why so many don't like it. I've had it in 3 new cars so far and love the system. Definitely the best car out there."

2nd one I've owned

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Great value, superior tech and better driving."

Cons: "Funky trunk"

"I traded in my 2010 Fusion Hybrid for this one, a 2013 Fusion Hybrid. There have been significant improvements. The ceiling height is higher. The ride is more substantial. There is less cabin noise. The electric mode is stronger and less likely to easily switch back to gas. I can add acceleration a bit and it can stay in electric. This was not the case in my other one. I have been able to get 40 mpg and on the old one it was around 36. The trunk is a bit invaded by the battery. It creates an uneven surface for the floor. Although I found the space a bit more usefull than the old one and I love the fold down seats. This model came with memory seats. My wife and I are very different heights and this is a major convenience. The mirrors even adjust with it. The new model also has a telescoping wheel. The trunk actually releases to a fully open position and not just popped. I got a good trade in on my old hybrid and was able to get a decent deal on the new. Very happy."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "The Complete Package -not your standard appliance."

Cons: "no manual trans with the 2.0L engine"

"First off let me say I really wanted a Mustang, but the climate in my area, gas prices, and unusable space made me think otherwise... This car is every bit as attention getting as the Mustang, far more practical, great gas mileage, loaded with features that were only available in high end luxury cars just a couple years ago! My car is the Titanium Model with all the trimmings, and after 5,000 miles of seat time, I'm very pleased with the complete package. I did NOT want to drive an average appliance car (i.e Accord or Camry), The Fusion is fun to drive, handles amazing for the size of the car, gets good gas mileage (28 mpg average to date) and acceleration is brisk with the 2.0L engine. The Technology is amazing. My Ford Touch has come a long way since it was first released, a solid recommendation now. If you want an appliance, buy an Accord or Camry, if you want something with great looks and driving dynamics, get this car. You won't be disappointed!"

So reliable and fun you should buy one too

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

"Best car ever so reliable and all the quality and value a car can offer. I had a Camry but the Fuison is better and more reliable. It's like driving a 4 door Mustang"