2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,684 - $22,353.

10/8.6

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

You get more than what you pay for

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "great looking, really nice interior and ride"

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"The 2.0 l turbo is smooth running and has only stumbled once or twice. The quality of the interior is a step above what you pay for. The lane keeping and all the other safety devices (blind spot, back up camera and sensors) should be standard on all cars. They have saved me more than once. This is the best looking car on the road, barring none. GM mid-size looks like a toad compared to the fusion. My only fault (actually my wife’s) is the passenger seat, while power, does not rise up. She feels like she is in a hole and I agree. The my ford touch, sync and navigation systems are good. It takes a little while to get the voice commands for the navigation right but after a while you get the hang of it. It takes a little bending to get into it but it is a four door sport sedan so it is part of the deal. I have the Ruby Red and it looks great. I have 10k on it and not one problem. The MPG is right on the money as far as what the EPA says. I did a blitz run from Virginia to Florida in 12 hours and got a little over 29 MPG and there were stretches where if you drove less than 80 you would be run over so with that kind of speed the MPG was really good. I highly recommend it but make sure you get the safety goodies."

First Hybrid and it is incredible! Period!

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Efficiency, Quietness, Comfort, Technology"

Cons: "It handles like a lighter car does."

"I have owned this car for a few months and am LOVING the gas mileage. It averages 40.5 MPG overall. Even though Ford says it is 47 MPG, you can expect around 41. You'll get over 50MPG on some small jogs around town, but not too often. The car is especially fun to drive and comfortable. My last car was a 2013 Lincoln MKX loaded. It got horrible gas mileage and the drive of the vehicle was mediocre. I absolutely love the quietness of the new Fusion. It is almost completely silent when driving at low speeds in electric mode. The technology that Ford put in the vehicle letting you know your fuel efficiency is AWESOME! Great job Ford. The lane assist option is very cool as is the parallel parking option. I have no complaints about this car, only high recommendations to buy one! Go Fusion! Go Ford!"

Very happy with my Fusion!

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"This is my first Ford and I am very happy with it. It is so much fun to drive and more power than I expected! I have a 2013 Titanium Fusion with the 2.0 EcoBoost engine. This is by far the best car I have ever owned."

Excellent,

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I love this car! it provides a quiet and smooth ride. Took it out on snowy, sloppy roads for the first time this week, the car handled the mess great, no slipping and I felt like I was in complete control, so much better than my old Saturn L200. The navigation and SYNC systems are very east to use and provide lots of features for hands free use"

Awful noise from dash - worst headaches ever!!

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pros: "Looks sharp and the ride is smooth"

Cons: "Can't get passed the terrible noise"

"I purchased this car New in October 2013 because my 14 year old commuter was past its prime. Originally I was very pleased with this vehicle and I got pretty decent gas milage with it. Since I drive around 90 miles a day for work that was a big bonus. However, after putting around 800 miles on it a high-pitched noise showed up. The noise is similar to an old TV set or light bulb, very high frequency, very annoying. Ever since then I have been starting my day with a headache due to the noise. I cant even drown it out with the radio. I have been to 3 different dealerships to get this corrected and they all give me a story about how the "technician" can't hear it. I have had over a dozen people tell me they can hear it, including 2 (non-technician) Ford employees. The look is nice and the styling is to my taste, but the reason I only give 4 out of 10 is because I can't stand the noise and the guaranteed headaches everyday. Not to mention the poor service attempts at fixing it. If I had a short commute it might not be as big of an issue, but I don't."