2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,762 - $22,397.

10/7.8

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

By on Sunday, May 03, 2015

"Drives with good traction and enough power for 1.5 liter engine"

Above avg value in this price segment

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "Power & acceleration"

Cons: "Automatic seats slide forward-annoying & useless"

"Ecoboost provides powerful acceleration, above average handling at all speeds, interior & exterior styling better than others in this price range"

One of the best I have bought!

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, price competitive."

Cons: "I don't have any cons at this time."

"Very pleased with the 2013 Ford Fusion! Had no problems at all! I have achieved 35 MPG. The average overall is about 29 mpg. The 1.6 Ecoboost makes it perform very well! Ford allowed us $1,000. to pay for a trailer hitch and a wheel chair carrier for my wife! I love the Sync and navigation! Easy to learn and very helpful! One of the best vehicles I have ever purchased. Keep up the good work, Ford!!!"

GREAT CAR

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "VALUE, COMFORT, HANDLING, OPERATING COST, STUNNING"

Cons: "A BIT TIGHT HOOKING THE SEAT BELT AT CONSOLE"

"I WORKED IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY FOR 45 YEARS AND OWNED MANY AND VARIOUS VEHICLES FROM A SPRINT TO A CADILLAC. THIS FUSION RANKS AT THE TOP OF MY LIST OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AS WELL AS VALUE RECEIVED FOR COST TENDERED. THE VOICE CONTROL SYSTEM DOES REQUIRE A BIT OF TIME AND EFFORT TO LEARN THE MANY RAMIFICATIONS, BUT BY THE SAME TOKEN YOU CANNOT EXPECT TO PLAY THE PIANO WITHOUT PRACTICE. AND ONCE LEARNED, THE REWARDS ARE GRATIFYING. NICE JOB TO THE FORD MOTOR TEAM."

great car! easy and fast handeling

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "price of car is great for value of options"

"the value is great cost little to purchase with a lot of high quality"

im extremely disappointed. squeaks very stressful

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "was nice to drive at first now"

Cons: "noisy squeaks does not get rated gas mileage"

"im just very unsatisfied with my ford. squeaky noisy, drives me nuts knowing i got to pay for this. at first it drove great. then after a while maybe 15000 miles it started not driving the same making stressful noises which no one could fix correctly its a shame it only has 30000 miles on it. my 1998 aurora with 100000 miles was so much more quiter.......ive aged just listening to that noise knowing how much this car cost........."

A very good family sedan

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing so far"

"I got the base model (S) of Ford fusion 2015 and have been loving it so far. This replaced my 2007 Hyundai Sonata V6. Excellent car overall."

Solid construction

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Great options and gas mileage is better than some"

Cons: "B pillars are blinding without mirrors"

"This car is extremely comfortable with room to spare, the trunk is huge, like an old 70's Lincoln, the trunk opening is small so no BBQ grills from the super market, ... The 6 speed automatic helps with the 2.5L engine, very quiet ride. The stereo is extremely impressive! Very dynamic and abundant bass for even the youngest drivers! The Microsoft SYNC is odd to use, updates a lot and going from a 04 Mazda to the 13 fusion, leaps and bounds in terms of technology. The color I chose is called ginger ale, it definitely is strange but it grows on you, on a sunny day it looks green, on an overcast day it looks sorta brown and boy, does it hide dirt and grime well, one month without a wash and other than the brake dust on the tires you could never tell, so in the long haul I will see if it holds up to its other cousin... The Mazda6"

Disappointed!

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Friends like to be seen in my car"

Cons: "Petty stuff listed"

"I've had other Fords throughout the years, but went to a Toyota Camry about 8 years ago. I really, really liked that car, but long story short, I gave it up. Was going to get another Camry but they changed the stuff I liked. One of the things I really loved was 30/40 mpg on a 6 cylinders. I bought the Fusion Titanium (at a really good price) with 4 cylinders and thought the mpg was about the same. HOWEVER, I'm very disappointed that a 4 cylinder car gets 25 mpg ALL the time ~ even on long freeway driving with no hills involved. I've had the car for about 8 months and was hoping it to be my forever car ... at least until it was paid off. Additionally, I've got some petty issues that drive me crazy. I love, love, love the ambient lighting ... when it works. I'll set it for purple; it'll be on for a few days and then no lighting. A few days later, it'll come back on my side of the car only and be blue. Then will go out again and come back on blue. Service said that's how it's supposed to be ~ really? My day running lights don't turn on. I've got a rattle; automatic door doesn't always unlock; a few other intermittent problems. Service had my car for over a week (thankfully I was able to use one of their cars) and they couldn't find anything wrong. I still have 5-1/2 years on my contract and am unhappy with that thought. It's like your spouse or child leaving the cap off the toothpaste ~ after awhile, you hide the toothpaste! I may just go back to Camry. Overall, this would be a keeper except for the things mentioned. I love the styling, very comfortable ride on long trips, love the memory seating, plenty of room in the back and the back seats lay down. Huge trunk, but could use more lighting; needs something done with that empty space on the front seat doors where things get lost, though."

My dream car!

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "smooth ride, eye-catching exterior, rear camera"

Cons: "center console, prefer AWD in snow"

"I've been driving a 2015 Ford Fusion (2.5L I-4 Auto FWD) for going on three months now. It's a pretty basic model without leather seats, moonroof, MyFord Touch or foglights, but compared to my previous vehicle, a 2001 PT Cruiser, the Fusion is nothing less than a luxury car. This SE came with directional lights on the side mirrors and electric seats. It rides very smooth, is super quiet, and acceleration is pretty good, a little touchy on steeper hills. The center console may bother some people, but I've grown used to it and the placement/look is actually perfect for me. The black fabric seats are super comfortable and easy to keep clean. I was so excited to learn all the 2015 models come with a rear camera. Definitely hard to keep clean in the winter months, though. So far I'm getting an average of 28mpg. The only thing, I wish I'd looked into a Fusion with AWD. Obviously with the all-season tires it comes with, even a little snow is hard to get out of when parked. Once on the road, though, it handled pretty well in mildly slick conditions. Overall, I LOVE THIS CAR. The exterior never gets old, best looking car out there."