2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,536 - $22,125.

10/7.8

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Comfortable but it costs

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Driver assistance and active cruise control"

Cons: "Gas MPG and cost to own"

"I enjoy the feel of this car as well as the many features during my daily driving. What I don't enjoy is the cost of driving this car. Gas mileage is atrocious and is far from the advertised mark of 30. On a good day I can get 22 mpg. Most of the parts are way overpriced as well. A tire cost me $300. The value of the car has declined significantly too. My buyout after the lease is 27k and the blue book is 24k seems like a large decline. Other than those issues the daily drive is nice. It has a little pep, handles well, and the adaptive cruise is great. Although I will say the collision avoidance system was a let down when my wife rear ended someone with no warning being activated."

Wanting more out of the driving experience

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"This car has all the conveniences of a more expensive luxury car (blind spot detection, backup camera, nicely trimmed leather seats, sport handling suspension, Sync) but I have also found it to be a little small for myself and our family. Our main family vehicle is a minivan but I pile in the kids quite a bit taking them too and from school and practices. The backseat is tight for anyone sitting behind me (I'm 6'3) and many times when there is more than one person in the car we feel cramped. I also don't love the transmission on this car. It has a feeling of wanting to ease into each shift which causes it to be herky/jerky at times. The downshifts are fluid but the upshifts are programmed in a manner to make for a smoother and more effecient ride which I feel was a mistake. The car is designed to grab attention and I wish the driving experience matched that of the outside appearance. Driving in the Midwest winters is a breeze w/ the AWD option. All in, good car, good value, and I'm very happy with what Ford has done with their Fusion line of cars."

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "Amazing price, easy to drive"

Cons: "I don't have leather seats"

"This is the first car I have ever bought, and I couldn't be happier. I'm a college student,and so the price tag on this car was amazing for what I was getting. It didn't even take me a minute to decide I was going to love this car after I drove it. I will be driving this car until I make the wheels fall off, that's how much I love it. The car looks sophisticated to the point where noboday can believe I was able to afford a car like this."

Love this car

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "great to drive,, mpg is very good, good looking"

Cons: "needs rear window wiper imo"

"Fun to drive, comfortable, stylish. The ONLY thing I would do different is find a way to put a wiper on the big rear window. Not sure why this bothers me,but it is the only part of the car where I feel something is missing that should be there."

This is my 2nd Fusion Hybrid - it won't be my last

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

Pros: "Great styling and creature comforts, great mileage"

Cons: "MyFordTouch had issues"

"I put about 38K miles on a vehicle per year commuting. With Sync, I have about 34,000 songs from my personal music collection on two jump drives that I enjoy on my commute. I got 45 mpg over the last 2 months (based on miles driven divided by gallons pumped - not the inaccurate approximation from the dash) - with about half of the miles in heavy traffic in the Detroit area and the car warming up for 15 minutes in the morning to melt the ice much of the last month. Acceleration is instant and handling is great. I am to full speed on the Lodge and Southfield even with the (very) short on-ramps. Braking is superior to any previous vehicle I have owned. BLISS is blissful and I love the auto-bright/dim headlights. The back-up camera and rear sensor keep me oriented in reverse in tight spaces. On the negative side - it took several visits to the dealer to get MyFordTouch to stop intermittently going down and taking my infotainment and navigation system with it. It's a hybrid that doesn't look or feel like a hybrid."