2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,953 - $26,040.

10/7.9

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

2013 1.6L EcoBoost - I'll buy another

By on Sunday, August 09, 2015

Pros: "Highly functional, excellent for drivers, quality."

Cons: "Seating is literally a pain in the neck."

"Purchased the car in early 2013 - my 4th vehicle - and have since put ~60,000 miles on it. After driving a Grand Marquis, Taurus (3.2 DOHC V6), and Town & Country, this is by far the sportiest vehicle, most user-friendly, and best mix of utility and comfort for long drives. The tiny engine is not lacking: quick off the line and not a bad highway/passing vehicle. I have a lead foot and rarely felt like I need more horses. It stops on a dime - EXCELLENT stopping control. The luxury package is good for the price. Sync controls took a bit to get used to, but now I couldn't think of a 4+ hour drive without Sync, the cruise controls, or comfort of the A/C. Trunk space is adequate and gets better when you add in the rear seat-to-trunk opening which is the entire cutout, not just a small hole like on Camrys. I fit three mountain bikes in the car with a passenger. My big issue is the headrest - it's way angled forward, so you're almost tilting your chin to your chest, but other than that, I've had no problems save for a factory recall on the fuel pump. The half-sythetic engine oil is pricey - around $10 per quart. The Michelin Energy Saver AS tires are a plus, the Turbo gets a bit bogged down in the cold, so the car handles relatively well if you're comfortable in heavy snow/ice, but no huge reduction in performance from summer to winter. It started fine when we have those great -20F degree mornings. It's fun, affordable, and has high utility. Definitely a car for commuters looking for features and a great look."

Best, biggest hi-tech new car ever bought

By on Monday, August 17, 2015

Pros: "Great features, styling, fun to drive, impressive"

Cons: "Microsoft's voice control and mapping limited"

"I was never a Ford guy, but this changed me. Only had it not quite a month yet. It's smooth, loaded, and everything the ads said it is. Could use some better voice control options, (volume staying where I put it, option for a guy's voice) detail in maps, but the other details of the machine is awesome. Already took it from Cali-Denver and back, great on the road and mountain roads. Matched promised MPG or better! EcoBoost is a go! Got plenty jealous looks from original Fusion owners because mine is the new and certainly improved! No regrets that I chose it. Tectonic Silver! Woohoo! It's beautiful. Way to go Ford!"

Fantastic car!

By on Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pros: "Everything so far."

Cons: "I wish Ford had a better included warranty."

"I thought the Mercury Milan was the best car that I had ever owned until this Fusion. Great looks, comfort, handling and MPG. Just got back from a trip to the beach and got a staggering 38 MPG with my 4 cylinder. I see more Fusions in our future."

OUTSTANDING CAR!

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Outstanding car"

Cons: "None so far"

"Test drove Altima, Camry and Fusion Fusion is head and shoulders above. Camry is nice, but dated. Altima is a piece of junk and not in the same category. Test drove, signed on the dotted line and totally happy. One of the best cars I've ever owned!"

Best Car I've Owned

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Power, Ease of Driving"

Cons: "None so far."

"Drives so smooth & so quiet. LOTS of power. 1.6 Ecoboost Engine has so much torque & power. I still have a hard time believing it is such a tiny engine. The gas mileage is amazing. I average 32....but get as high was 41 on the highway. Very fun car to drive on a country road in sport mode. Regular drive is smooth and very quiet...but in sport the car growls a little and the engine braking when you apply the brakes for a turn is very cool. So far I have no complaints with this car. Navigation/Ford My Touch system is amazing. DO NOT understand why so many don't like it. I've had it in 3 new cars so far and love the system. Definitely the best car out there."