• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,583 - $26,338.

10/7.9

Based on 137 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

awesome car

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "safe,reliable,luxury,spacious,functional inside"

Cons: "haven't found any yet"

"What can I say...in love with this car.it feels and looks much more luxurious for the price.drives smooth,the noise of the outside world and the engine are isolated to perfection.great driving performances,great gas mileage and comfortable overall.can't share more specific and detailed info,sorry I'm a girl:)))but I know I made the right choice by purchasing this masterpiece,this car feels safe,reliable and makes great family car with sporty feel!"

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, high tech, functional"

"Overall an amazing car for a great price. The leasing pricing on this car is much better than its competition. I test drove a camry and an altima and the prices were in the 300s with a 5000 dollar trade in. The ford was over sixty dollars cheaper and had more features, a more powerful engine, and overall drove much better in my opinion. I don't think the display is confusing as some others have said, but then again I'm in my twenties and grew up around technology. The steering is direct and does help to make the car feel lighter, but doesn't feel overly electronic. I have the 2.0 liter 240hp engine, but the 1.5L engine I test drove felt plenty powerful as well surprisingly. The paddle shifters work well and shift smoothly even when downshifting to a fairly high rpm. All of the features work flawlessly for me, and the SYNC system can do way more than I will ever use I am sure. Honestly, if you are on the fence between this and anything else, test drive this and I guarantee the fusion will be your choice. It's all the little things that make this car so much better, and not to mention you're helping America. I didn't put a rating for reliability because I can't be sure yet, but I have no concerns. This is an unbelievable car that feels like it should be in a whole other price bracket."

Very happy with my Fusion!

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"This is my first Ford and I am very happy with it. It is so much fun to drive and more power than I expected! I have a 2013 Titanium Fusion with the 2.0 EcoBoost engine. This is by far the best car I have ever owned."

This is my 2nd Fusion Hybrid - it won't be my last

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

Pros: "Great styling and creature comforts, great mileage"

Cons: "MyFordTouch had issues"

"I put about 38K miles on a vehicle per year commuting. With Sync, I have about 34,000 songs from my personal music collection on two jump drives that I enjoy on my commute. I got 45 mpg over the last 2 months (based on miles driven divided by gallons pumped - not the inaccurate approximation from the dash) - with about half of the miles in heavy traffic in the Detroit area and the car warming up for 15 minutes in the morning to melt the ice much of the last month. Acceleration is instant and handling is great. I am to full speed on the Lodge and Southfield even with the (very) short on-ramps. Braking is superior to any previous vehicle I have owned. BLISS is blissful and I love the auto-bright/dim headlights. The back-up camera and rear sensor keep me oriented in reverse in tight spaces. On the negative side - it took several visits to the dealer to get MyFordTouch to stop intermittently going down and taking my infotainment and navigation system with it. It's a hybrid that doesn't look or feel like a hybrid."

First ford in 20 years. GHlad I bought it.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, good value"

Cons: "p/s seat can't be adjusted up/down"

"I have the Titanium model for 2 weeks, great car, great design. Handling & comfort are great. Only one problem , the passenger side seat does not adjust up /down. This is a big problem, my wife has to put a pillow on the seat to sit higher. That is very poor engineering. Otherwise I think the car is great."