• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,593 - $26,345.

10/7.9

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Beautiful to look at, but too many debits.

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Cons: "see comments"

"The exterior of the Fusion Hybrid is impressive. However, I have been disappointed with the interior including pocket storage, ease of use of technology, and overall comfort. The trunk storage space is awkward to effectively use. I had a 2011 Fusion Hybrid that I liked better than my 2014."

Very good and reliable vehicle

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, looks great"

"I am a 14 Fusion owner, and have owned the car for about six months. The car has been nothing but reliable since I purchased it. The trade in value is more than what I owe on the vehicle now, and the private party value is even higher. I am pleased with the features of the SE and am impressed with the power and handling."

You get more than what you pay for

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "great looking, really nice interior and ride"

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"The 2.0 l turbo is smooth running and has only stumbled once or twice. The quality of the interior is a step above what you pay for. The lane keeping and all the other safety devices (blind spot, back up camera and sensors) should be standard on all cars. They have saved me more than once. This is the best looking car on the road, barring none. GM mid-size looks like a toad compared to the fusion. My only fault (actually my wife’s) is the passenger seat, while power, does not rise up. She feels like she is in a hole and I agree. The my ford touch, sync and navigation systems are good. It takes a little while to get the voice commands for the navigation right but after a while you get the hang of it. It takes a little bending to get into it but it is a four door sport sedan so it is part of the deal. I have the Ruby Red and it looks great. I have 10k on it and not one problem. The MPG is right on the money as far as what the EPA says. I did a blitz run from Virginia to Florida in 12 hours and got a little over 29 MPG and there were stretches where if you drove less than 80 you would be run over so with that kind of speed the MPG was really good. I highly recommend it but make sure you get the safety goodies."

Best vehicle ever! Roomy, luxury, and fun to drive

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, many extra features, looks mean"

Cons: "CD disc acceptance & voice comprehension"

"The 2013 Fusion Hybrid has everything you could ever want. It gets amazing gas mileage, it is luxury and roomy. It has the usual feature of a luxury car with lots of extras. It has driver assist, which is like cruise control but it monitors and corrects back into the lane. It has a color backup camera with blind spot sensors, SYNC, Navigation, dual heated seats and climate control, efficiency leaves, sunroof, hidden keyless entry, the mirror dims light, auto bright lights and windshield wipers,Sirius, adaptive cruise control, 3 seat settings, 3 garage openers, Bluetooth, USB, large trunk, warnings to rest. The key can be programed for drivers; max speed, no belt = no radio, monitoring, etc. Everything is within reach and most options can be viewed behind the steering wheel. Calls and texts can be read to you through the speakers, and just about every feature can be controlled with your voice. This car is super fun to drive. People are always amazed that my car is running because it is silent."

One of My Favorite Cars

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "fuel economy, good value, easy to drive"

Cons: "2.5 engine needs a little more power"

"So far I owned my Fusion for almost 2 years now and I love it. I would of gave it 10 on everything; however, the reliability I had to take it to the dealer for multiple recalls but what new car does not have recalls. My only other complaint is for the 2.5 engine. I thought it would be plenty of power considering I test drove both the 2.5 and 1.6 ecoboost I felt there was barely any difference in power to pay extra for the 1.6 ecoboost engine. I purchase another Fusion I would opt. for the 2.0 ecoboost defiantly worth the extra money if you want v6 power. Beside those two minor issues it is a great car. Very easy to drive, the back-up camera is a nice feature in tight spots and parallel parking, the My Ford touch is very simple to use and has a nice layout. All the trips I take with it gets very good gas mileage on the highway I average between 32-38 mpg. It is very comfortable car and suspension soaks up most bumps with ease."