• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,704 - $26,429.

10/7.9

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Love it!!!

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Great Family Car"

Cons: "fixures coming off already"

"So far I have had my fusion for 6 months and love it. It could have been just alittle better built for the price but overall its not a bad buy. I had trouble having the windows tinted due to the shape of the windows so they kept getting air bubbles. So of the door fixures by the handles are coming off but pop back on easy so thats kind of a bummer since its a new car I hoped that would have lasted longer. Over all its a great car gets about 30 mpgs on the in town driving I do. I think I would recommend it to anyone."

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, quiet as heck, stylish"

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, quiet as heck, stylish"

""I only buy a car every 10-15 years. I was holding back waiting for the next car that would grab my interest. I mostly didn't care for what I was seeing in the less than luxury models. I wanted performance. I was used to a V8. I wanted comfort. I always opted for full size with a soft ride. I wanted the quiet I've experienced in the luxury cars. But I was worried about dropping down to a 4 cyl engine. After a couple of test drives I was convinced I could be satisfied. All I can say is that the exterior, interior, comfort, quiet and performance far exceeds my expectations. I couldn't be happier.""

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet as heck."

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet as heck."