• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,667 - $26,398.

10/7.9

Based on 147 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

The fusion is alive!

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Reason: I wanted the new mustang

Pros: "fairly priced, fun to drive, a blast to own!"

Cons: "Close to nothing is wrong with this car."

The day I picked it up

"I owned a new ford fusion and enjoyed every second of ownership. I was sad to let this car go after only a year and a half but I just had to have the new mustang. I want to start this off by saying I did NOT sell this car because of the fusion but ONLY because I wanted the new mustang. Don't take my selling it so soon as a bad thing. Now onto my thoughts, i'll start with the exterior. When Ford revamped the fusion in 2013 I knew instantly they had a winner on their hands. Starting with the new "face" of ford (the new grill design) took me by surprise. Ford found the perfect mix between making the Fusion look like a luxurious car with some attitude. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the front of this car but something I would have modified had I kept this longer would have been to replace the fog lights with a 3 bar horizontal facing LED lights. Looking at it from the side, from the chrome strip hugging the windows to the body lines and the rims this car delivers! Onto the rear, once again this car delivers from every angle. I was never one to be caught driving a sedan before my 30s but when they brought out the new Fusion I couldn't resist. Onto the interior, the instrument panel was beautifully designed, with the dual electronic screens and the shape and molding of the instrument cluster it's beautiful. The steering wheel is comfortable to hold and the buttons are conveniently placed. All of the audio and climate controls are all touch which makes the car feel even more luxurious. The ambient lighting within the car gives a nice feel for night time driving. Plenty of leg room and head room and I'm 6'4". There is only one thing I would ask for from the interior of the fusion and that would be to offer heated and cooled seats for EVERY seat including the rear passenger seats. Other than that this car delivers on all aspects."

The day I picked it up

Excellent Value

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Excellent value with great mileage and handling"

Cons: "Somewhat harsh ride due to low resistance tires"

"We have owned our Fusion for 6 months and have approximately 7K miles on it. It handles very well, gets excellent mileage in spite of the fact that much of our use involves mountain driving. My only issue is with the low resistance tires which provide a somewhat harsh ride."

Best car ever....I love it!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "styling; comfort; price; fun tech"

Cons: "lots of crevices to catch water when washing"

"I have not bought a Ford in 28 years, but now I am a convert."

Ford has a real winner here.

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "Best value for your dollar in a car today"

Cons: "Nothing of significance"

"Bought the car 26 June and drove 5400 miles around the country on vacation, getting home 1 Aug. Drove cities, back roads, freeways, Rocky Mts, Blue ridge Mts, etc. The car was a lot of fun and real enjoyable to drive. Got 44.3 mpg avg for these 5400 miles. Actually got 173 mpg for a 30 mile leg in Utah when I was able to keep it in EV almost the whole way. Rides and handles super (I'm used to driving high performance cars, so I'm very picky about this aspect of a car.) And I love the quietness of the ride. If folks knew what they can get for the bucks in this car, Ford is going to sell a lot of them."

Follow-up on gas milage after 1,000 miles

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "Everthing."

Cons: "None."

"14.5mpg in Pennsylvania winter, 1 1/2 miles each way, back and forth to work on a hill. Let it warm up to <1,000 rpm on tach before engaging transmission. Surprised, but not disappointed. Enjoyable car to drive, satisfying. 30's on back roads, highway. Engine winds out with satisfying sound, auto trans matches engine well, takes it right to redline. Engine feels performance oriented. There's more to life than gas milage. Wouldn't undo the deal, if I had the chance."