2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,825 - $26,532.

10/7.9

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

BETTER THAN MY 2011

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Ventilated seats, sync system, ride, comfortable"

Cons: "Camry in disguise"

"Traded my 2011 Fusion SEL for a 2014 Fusion its way better from the old model. I got nicer features and seats are more supportive. Has a quieter ride on gas mileage very excellent although bought the Hybrid I'm happy with this one got having SEL package. Sync system, ventilated seats and everything was more upgraded on the new car is a plus. Its my 2nd Ford product after driving (HONDA and TOYOTA) proud of the Ford vehicles there wasn't no issues out my 2011 so love the 2014 better went and purchased my 2nd new car has it all in luxury."

Cons: "Average Hybrid MPGs - 44 city. 40 hwy."

""This is for EVERYONE and ANYONE - Should you Begin to Hear a High Pitched Noise coming from the Dash. You Can Solve this Small problem. You MUST Ask the FORD Technicians to REPLACE THE FAN MOTOR WITHIN YOUR DASH. This Should Solve your Problem for the 2014 Ford Fusion models. My friend works at a dealership and has Heard and Solved this issue; in the past.""

Cons: "Average Hybrid MPGs - 44 city. 40 hwy."

First ford in 20 years. GHlad I bought it.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, good value"

Cons: "p/s seat can't be adjusted up/down"

"I have the Titanium model for 2 weeks, great car, great design. Handling & comfort are great. Only one problem , the passenger side seat does not adjust up /down. This is a big problem, my wife has to put a pillow on the seat to sit higher. That is very poor engineering. Otherwise I think the car is great."

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, high tech, functional"

"Overall an amazing car for a great price. The leasing pricing on this car is much better than its competition. I test drove a camry and an altima and the prices were in the 300s with a 5000 dollar trade in. The ford was over sixty dollars cheaper and had more features, a more powerful engine, and overall drove much better in my opinion. I don't think the display is confusing as some others have said, but then again I'm in my twenties and grew up around technology. The steering is direct and does help to make the car feel lighter, but doesn't feel overly electronic. I have the 2.0 liter 240hp engine, but the 1.5L engine I test drove felt plenty powerful as well surprisingly. The paddle shifters work well and shift smoothly even when downshifting to a fairly high rpm. All of the features work flawlessly for me, and the SYNC system can do way more than I will ever use I am sure. Honestly, if you are on the fence between this and anything else, test drive this and I guarantee the fusion will be your choice. It's all the little things that make this car so much better, and not to mention you're helping America. I didn't put a rating for reliability because I can't be sure yet, but I have no concerns. This is an unbelievable car that feels like it should be in a whole other price bracket."

First Hybrid and it is incredible! Period!

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Efficiency, Quietness, Comfort, Technology"

Cons: "It handles like a lighter car does."

"I have owned this car for a few months and am LOVING the gas mileage. It averages 40.5 MPG overall. Even though Ford says it is 47 MPG, you can expect around 41. You'll get over 50MPG on some small jogs around town, but not too often. The car is especially fun to drive and comfortable. My last car was a 2013 Lincoln MKX loaded. It got horrible gas mileage and the drive of the vehicle was mediocre. I absolutely love the quietness of the new Fusion. It is almost completely silent when driving at low speeds in electric mode. The technology that Ford put in the vehicle letting you know your fuel efficiency is AWESOME! Great job Ford. The lane assist option is very cool as is the parallel parking option. I have no complaints about this car, only high recommendations to buy one! Go Fusion! Go Ford!"

Very good car

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, tech-ed out, sync is awesome."

Cons: "Was pricey to get all the options."

"Reliable, drives well, very pleased"

The 2013 Fusion is phenomenal

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"This car is so advanced it was a little unsettling at first. With things like My Ford Touch, adaptive cruise control and navigation this car leaped way into the future compared to the last new vehicle (2005 F250 Crew Cab Diesel) I bought back in 2004. Of coarse most of the new technology items on the Fusion are now available on Ford trucks. Driving on the freeway in slow moving traffic (55 to 60 MPH)I have recorded 35 to 37 MPG. Away from town on fast moving freeways (70+ MPH) the millage drops to 32 MPG. Around town my wife gets just under 23 MPG. Gas millage is wonderful and the 2 Liter Ecoboost engine has real get up and go when you need power. Ford is way ahead of everyone."

Ford put the fun back into driving a car !!!

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun, top quality,looks great cleaned up"

Cons: "The Black needs cleaned alot but looks good!!!"

"Interior looks cool. Its hard to believe its front wheel drive, never really feel any torque steer. You can mat the gas and the car goes straight without any counter steer. I have owned Hi-performance cars my whole life and this car can handle the corners like the old vets and newer mustangs. Pay the extra and get the 18" wheels and touch screen with back up camera. When you back up it shows lines that move with your steering to show you right where the car will end up, makes parking a breeze, with no blind spot behind you. Ford engineers really did a great Job on this car and I would put as one of the best cars Ford ever made."

Great look feel and size. Not for cold weather!

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"I do love the look, feel, and size of this car. But for a cold weather area the battery does not kick in as often especially when the heater is on high. During the warm weather it is great 40+ miles per gallon city and highway. Winter more like 32-35 mpg. But the car is great to drive and I get compliments all the time. The Aston Martin look to it was a great idea."

Drives well....

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "nice drive, quiet, handles well"

Cons: "Cup holder location, parking break button,"

"I have had this car as a loaner for the last 2 weeks while my Flex is in the shop. I have found this car to have a very low roof and I'm not sure my 6'4 husband would fit well. My kids have left foot prints on the backs of the driver and passenger seats as there is no room for their legs (both are in car seats). I'm 5'4, and no matter where I put the driver seat, I cannot use the cup holder comfortably. I have to almost twist and reach behind me to get my drink. My elbows CONSTANTLY hit any beverage in the cup holders. And there is a parking break button directly in front of the cup holders. Every time I rest my arm, my hand hits the parking break. I'm scared I might push the button while I'm on the interstate?!?! As far as drive, it handles well and is quiet. The Ford technology is lacking to say the least. I have never had an issue with my Flex and it responding to my vocal commands though..... The gas mileage averages about 28 on the interstate. 30-32 if the interstate is flat and you can keep you cruise control on for 20 minutes at least. The car sits very low and is hard to get in and out of if you have knee or back problems. It really is a great car to drive, it is just not for me. I will say though that it stops very fast. I was driving on a bridge when the car in front of me lost control of their vehicle. I was able to stop at an impressive rate!"

Best I've ever owned

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, grip, comfort"

"Before purchase i tested the Sonata and Mazda 6. Both were nice but neither one compares to this masterpiece. Best car I've ever driven that was in my price range."

Disapointed in Ford "Quality"

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Hiway mileage"

Cons: "Ford doesn't stand behind "Quality""

"Interior rattles like a tin can. (Ford claims it's the characteristic of the car and won't fix) Technology package doesn't work most of the time but you have to buy it if you want the leather/heated seats. (Not worth it) Seats are very comfortable. Interior road noise is very low. (too bad the seatbelts, a door panel and the dash rattle) Visability is excellent. Gas mileage on the highway is excellent (35mpg) but combined city and hiway is 22 mpg. Value after one year is $10,000 less than paid for. I would not buy this car new, I would wait and buy a used one for a lot less."

better than accord

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "dealershipp was under stocked becouse of demand"

"i had a accord but the fusion looks mad me buy one im so glad i did its more reliablr"

Better than her 2009 Fusion that she loved.

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Best car Ford has ever made."

Cons: "none at this time"

"We bought this car because of the really great styling it has. We both liked the 2009 Fusion, but both of us really loved the 2013's looks. The car had a great jump on the competition in the styling and technical departments."

GOOD BYE NISSAN ALTIMA.GLAD I TRADED IT FOR FUSION

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "LOOKS,STYLE,COLOR,COMFORT,ECOBOOST,FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "BLIND SPOT,HEAD ROOM IN THE REAR WHEN YOU GET IN"

"Exellent car for the money. I think ford has come a long way. People should test drive ford cars before buying Nissan,Toyota,And Honda."

Control Modules Have Minds of Their Own

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Good ride, quiet, good power, nice looks, interior"

Cons: "Control Modules need work."

"This is a nice rig. Interior and exterior design is very good. Power output, and efficiency is good, not great. Handling is very good for just about any environmental condition. I haven't tried THAT hard, but cornering and handling are very good even in wet, slippery, icy conditions. The parking brake came on without driver interaction. The moonroof opened without driver interaction. These types of actions do not provide warm, fuzzy feelings as one approaches the term of their warranty. Brakes were fixed (less than 12000 miles), and no subsequent independent actions regarding brakes have occurred."

love this car you will too

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"love my fusion better than my camry and accord ford rocks"

Love it better than Camry but it you will love it

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Everything and ecoboost"

Cons: "I should have got the active park assist"

"Love this car better than Camry it's so dependable love the ecoboost and select shift transmission I'm never going back to Camry I know ford is better i will only drive fords from now on. P. s. I'm trading for one with active park assist it parks itself"

Excellent sedan

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Style, convenience, safety, ride"

Cons: "Front cupholders are not easy to access"

"After researching many sedans, I chose this based on safety, convenience features and, especially, style. I'm completely pleased with this auto and very happy I made this choice."

junk

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"styling is great but engineering is off the mark poor designs hood has to be to shut very hard in order to close trunk dose not open far enough this car has a lot of blind spots I would not recommend this car to anyone"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25