2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,983 - $21,688.

10/7.9

Based on 167 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

excellant all around vehicle

By on Monday, June 01, 2015

Pros: "racy looks"

Cons: "hard to get in and out"

"best vehicle l have owned. Solid,safe and reliable"

2015 SE 1.5L EcoBoost

By on Saturday, July 04, 2015

Pros: "Value and features."

Cons: "Over priced at some dealers."

"Ford has done an excellent job with the 1.5L ecoboost. Price - I paid $17,500 brand new. I had to drive almost 150 miles to get it at this price. I live in Fayetteville, NC. The dealers here prey on the local service members and their spouses. Shop around and save a bunch. I bought at Lugoff Ford in Lugoff SC. Quality - The car has excellent fit and finish. Very comfortable seats. The controls do not have the cheap feel that most cars in this class come with. Engine - 1.5L EcoBoost paired with a 6 speed automatic. The car has plenty of power. I only have 1 tank of gas through it but I averaged 27 MPG with mixed driving. Other stuff - Microsoft Sync, Bluetooth speakerphone, XM Sirius Radio, Back up camera, 17" wheels, steering wheel controls, trip computer, back seat vents, the list goes on. For $17,500 the SE comes with a lot more than it should. I like this car and would buy it again. I would not pay more than $20,000 for it however. Shop around for a good price."

Best Hybrid on the Market

By on Thursday, May 02, 2013

Pros: "It will get 47/47 miles per gallon"

"My Fusion is a Hybrid SE model and only lacks two options that are available for the SE. My Mileage at4775.7 using 98.63 gallons of gas was 48.42. This was combined freeway and city driving, mostly 20.2 miles back and forth to work and church. The car is wonderful to drive and very comfortable. I have owned several luxury cars and this is the best car I have ever owned (owned over 50 cars). The quality is just great. I have not driven the car in the mountains and I am anxious to do so to see what that does with the gas mileage?"

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

Fusion SE 2.0 Ecoboost

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Ride, handling, very quiet cabin."

Cons: "Sirius Radio; small trunk opening."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia

"BEST FEATURES: The 2.0T Ecoboost is superb; the same motor as in the 2013 Jaguar XF and Volvo XC-60. I am getting 24 mpg in mixed driving. The Fusion is the quietest, smoothest-riding sedan I have ever owned (including a Volvo S-80, Volvo 960 and Honda Accord). The leather seats in SE trim are a little different design than in the Titanium; so check them both out. I bought my Fusion SE with the 2.0-liter turbo and Equipment Group 205A (Luxury Package). That combination includes most of the Titanium features as a lower cost. WORST FEATURE: The sound quality of the Ford Sirius radio is a surprising disappointment. The six-speaker audio system is excellent on CD / USB modes, and very good on FM. But the Fusion satellite radio sounds tinny and flat. I have listened to XM for many years on an after-market Commodore satellite radio in my Volvo, so I know what Sirius-XM should sound like. If the dealer can’t fix this, I will not renew free 6-month Sirius subscription. Satellite radio aside, I am happy with my purchase. The Fusion is a refined, very satisfying car to drive. I suggest that any buyer test one and see for yourself."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia