2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,094 - $21,685.

10/7.9

Based on 112 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Best Car For the Money

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pros: "Amazing ride, handling, looks. Good mpgs & tech"

Cons: "Passenger seat could use higher adjustment"

"The Fusion is now the best mid size car in the market. Period. The base engine is wonderful - the others just add to the fun.Have driven them all, and the 2.5 was just fine for me. The car is quiet as a vault, handles like sports sedan and has a super smooth ride without sacrificing steering feel and fun. I have a 2014 SE and I have no complaints, no problems. If I could make any changes - make the passenger seat adjustment higher. It sits a little low. Everything else: Perfect. Have owned Accords, (which I loved), GM sedans which always turned into disasters in one way or another, Altimas and many other competing models. This thing rocks for a decent price. It drives as good as it looks and there is nothing remotely cheap about it. Toyotas are reliable but BORING. I was always a Honda guy, but this car is just more fun and beautiful than the Accord. We'll see how it holds up - my guess is it will hold up just fine. My friends with older Fusions had no problems. It is simply a better car than it's mid size competitors. You cannot go wrong."

First Hybrid and it is incredible! Period!

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Efficiency, Quietness, Comfort, Technology"

Cons: "It handles like a lighter car does."

"I have owned this car for a few months and am LOVING the gas mileage. It averages 40.5 MPG overall. Even though Ford says it is 47 MPG, you can expect around 41. You'll get over 50MPG on some small jogs around town, but not too often. The car is especially fun to drive and comfortable. My last car was a 2013 Lincoln MKX loaded. It got horrible gas mileage and the drive of the vehicle was mediocre. I absolutely love the quietness of the new Fusion. It is almost completely silent when driving at low speeds in electric mode. The technology that Ford put in the vehicle letting you know your fuel efficiency is AWESOME! Great job Ford. The lane assist option is very cool as is the parallel parking option. I have no complaints about this car, only high recommendations to buy one! Go Fusion! Go Ford!"

BEST CAR ON THE MARKET!!!!!

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "GOOD ON GAS,AWESOME INTERIOR,NEW DESIGN IS BEAUFUL"

Cons: "NONE"

"BEST CAR I EVER OWNED! I GET OVER 50MPG'S WITH THE ENERGI! THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR STYLING IS BEAUTIFUL. OVER ALL THE CAR GETS A 10 OUT OF 10 FROM ME!"

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, high tech, functional"

"Overall an amazing car for a great price. The leasing pricing on this car is much better than its competition. I test drove a camry and an altima and the prices were in the 300s with a 5000 dollar trade in. The ford was over sixty dollars cheaper and had more features, a more powerful engine, and overall drove much better in my opinion. I don't think the display is confusing as some others have said, but then again I'm in my twenties and grew up around technology. The steering is direct and does help to make the car feel lighter, but doesn't feel overly electronic. I have the 2.0 liter 240hp engine, but the 1.5L engine I test drove felt plenty powerful as well surprisingly. The paddle shifters work well and shift smoothly even when downshifting to a fairly high rpm. All of the features work flawlessly for me, and the SYNC system can do way more than I will ever use I am sure. Honestly, if you are on the fence between this and anything else, test drive this and I guarantee the fusion will be your choice. It's all the little things that make this car so much better, and not to mention you're helping America. I didn't put a rating for reliability because I can't be sure yet, but I have no concerns. This is an unbelievable car that feels like it should be in a whole other price bracket."

awesome car

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "safe,reliable,luxury,spacious,functional inside"

Cons: "haven't found any yet"

"What can I say...in love with this car.it feels and looks much more luxurious for the price.drives smooth,the noise of the outside world and the engine are isolated to perfection.great driving performances,great gas mileage and comfortable overall.can't share more specific and detailed info,sorry I'm a girl:)))but I know I made the right choice by purchasing this masterpiece,this car feels safe,reliable and makes great family car with sporty feel!"

See if you qualify for