2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,029 - $21,604.

10/7.9

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Very good car

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, tech-ed out, sync is awesome."

Cons: "Was pricey to get all the options."

"Reliable, drives well, very pleased"

The 2013 Fusion is phenomenal

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"This car is so advanced it was a little unsettling at first. With things like My Ford Touch, adaptive cruise control and navigation this car leaped way into the future compared to the last new vehicle (2005 F250 Crew Cab Diesel) I bought back in 2004. Of coarse most of the new technology items on the Fusion are now available on Ford trucks. Driving on the freeway in slow moving traffic (55 to 60 MPH)I have recorded 35 to 37 MPG. Away from town on fast moving freeways (70+ MPH) the millage drops to 32 MPG. Around town my wife gets just under 23 MPG. Gas millage is wonderful and the 2 Liter Ecoboost engine has real get up and go when you need power. Ford is way ahead of everyone."

Ford put the fun back into driving a car !!!

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun, top quality,looks great cleaned up"

Cons: "The Black needs cleaned alot but looks good!!!"

"Interior looks cool. Its hard to believe its front wheel drive, never really feel any torque steer. You can mat the gas and the car goes straight without any counter steer. I have owned Hi-performance cars my whole life and this car can handle the corners like the old vets and newer mustangs. Pay the extra and get the 18" wheels and touch screen with back up camera. When you back up it shows lines that move with your steering to show you right where the car will end up, makes parking a breeze, with no blind spot behind you. Ford engineers really did a great Job on this car and I would put as one of the best cars Ford ever made."

Great look feel and size. Not for cold weather!

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"I do love the look, feel, and size of this car. But for a cold weather area the battery does not kick in as often especially when the heater is on high. During the warm weather it is great 40+ miles per gallon city and highway. Winter more like 32-35 mpg. But the car is great to drive and I get compliments all the time. The Aston Martin look to it was a great idea."

Drives well....

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "nice drive, quiet, handles well"

Cons: "Cup holder location, parking break button,"

"I have had this car as a loaner for the last 2 weeks while my Flex is in the shop. I have found this car to have a very low roof and I'm not sure my 6'4 husband would fit well. My kids have left foot prints on the backs of the driver and passenger seats as there is no room for their legs (both are in car seats). I'm 5'4, and no matter where I put the driver seat, I cannot use the cup holder comfortably. I have to almost twist and reach behind me to get my drink. My elbows CONSTANTLY hit any beverage in the cup holders. And there is a parking break button directly in front of the cup holders. Every time I rest my arm, my hand hits the parking break. I'm scared I might push the button while I'm on the interstate?!?! As far as drive, it handles well and is quiet. The Ford technology is lacking to say the least. I have never had an issue with my Flex and it responding to my vocal commands though..... The gas mileage averages about 28 on the interstate. 30-32 if the interstate is flat and you can keep you cruise control on for 20 minutes at least. The car sits very low and is hard to get in and out of if you have knee or back problems. It really is a great car to drive, it is just not for me. I will say though that it stops very fast. I was driving on a bridge when the car in front of me lost control of their vehicle. I was able to stop at an impressive rate!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25