2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,197 - $21,778.

10/7.9

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Lovin this car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, handles extremly well, roomy, quiet"

Cons: "Had issue with SYNC system"

"I traded my 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid for the Ford Fusion Hybrid; spending a bit extra for the Titanium model, and love this car. I drive quite a bit; averaging 30K miles per year, but the savings in gas is fantastic. I use about 90% of the tank from DC to Cleveland; approx. 420 miles, with a tad to spare upon arrival. Can't beat it, and well worth the extra cost between hybrid and gas powered, for those who drive a lot of highway miles. The car handles extremely well, and the hybrid system is almost stealth when driving in battery mode. The only issue I've had, was with the SYNC system; had to be reprogrammed, but all is well now. Very roomy, comfortable, and looks great."

This car is more than I thought it would be.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Good price, Quiet & fun to drive."

Cons: "I can't say anything bad about it."

"We special ordered a 2015 Fusion Titanium. Love the looks, it's a head turner. We choose the "Brick Red" interior & wheel package, moonroof & white platnium paint. The car drives & handles great. At eighty miles per hour there is no wind noise to be heard inside. Very quiet. No problem with Sync, we found it easy to use. The 2.0 Turbo EcoBoost engine gives all the power you will ever need. It wants to go. I can't say enough about this car. I've had a lot of compliments about this car but the best one was,"it's awesome"."

Very nice car. Fun to drive, looks great.

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

"Sync is easier to use than they say and very functional. Trunk with hybrid battery is pretty small. Wish photos would load with iPhone contacts, but they won't. Glad I bought it. Double the gas mileage of my 2007 Maxima."

A super car that is worth the money

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and excellent MPG"

Cons: "Do not open one window slow down over road dips"

"First the negative things about the car. Can not open a back window while driving over 35 mph because of the noise from air rushing in (I open the window for Rover). Front is close to ground and care must be exercised in going over dips that exist in cross streets for water drainage. In my case I exceed the window mpg but that is because how I drive. Driving speed limit on highway computer shows about 37 mpg. Driving at 55 or so the computer indicates 40 or more. Increased speed drops the mpg substantially. Road noise is minimal and handling is firm with the car begging to go faster. The small eco boost engine has plenty of power and acceleration. Sirius XM is free for 6 month and care musst be exercised in extending the service as the sales reps are unscrupulos and you might get a prepaid Visa to pay or do a check - something that they can not arbitralily use. I love the car and find no trouble driving up Arizona hills but it is annoying when the car down shifts going down a hill. Brakes are good and the dual area AC is excellent."

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive but a bit pricey although it is worth"

Cons: "The mileage needs to be better explained by Ford."

"I do get the 47/47 mpg Ford advertises as long as I do not use the air conditioner when the temperature is 90+ in the summer or 20- in the Winter. This is, without question, the best automobile I have ever owned. It is fun to drive and I have never had anything go wrong with it. It has the feel of a luxury car. My brother feels the same way and has had the same experience with his 2014 Fusion Hybrid."