2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,092 - $21,743.

10/7.9

Based on 159 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Solid construction

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

Pros: "Great options and gas mileage is better than some"

Cons: "B pillars are blinding without mirrors"

"This car is extremely comfortable with room to spare, the trunk is huge, like an old 70's Lincoln, the trunk opening is small so no BBQ grills from the super market, ... The 6 speed automatic helps with the 2.5L engine, very quiet ride. The stereo is extremely impressive! Very dynamic and abundant bass for even the youngest drivers! The Microsoft SYNC is odd to use, updates a lot and going from a 04 Mazda to the 13 fusion, leaps and bounds in terms of technology. The color I chose is called ginger ale, it definitely is strange but it grows on you, on a sunny day it looks green, on an overcast day it looks sorta brown and boy, does it hide dirt and grime well, one month without a wash and other than the brake dust on the tires you could never tell, so in the long haul I will see if it holds up to its other cousin... The Mazda6"

The 2013 Fusion is phenomenal

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"This car is so advanced it was a little unsettling at first. With things like My Ford Touch, adaptive cruise control and navigation this car leaped way into the future compared to the last new vehicle (2005 F250 Crew Cab Diesel) I bought back in 2004. Of coarse most of the new technology items on the Fusion are now available on Ford trucks. Driving on the freeway in slow moving traffic (55 to 60 MPH)I have recorded 35 to 37 MPG. Away from town on fast moving freeways (70+ MPH) the millage drops to 32 MPG. Around town my wife gets just under 23 MPG. Gas millage is wonderful and the 2 Liter Ecoboost engine has real get up and go when you need power. Ford is way ahead of everyone."

GREAT CAR

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "VALUE, COMFORT, HANDLING, OPERATING COST, STUNNING"

Cons: "A BIT TIGHT HOOKING THE SEAT BELT AT CONSOLE"

"I WORKED IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY FOR 45 YEARS AND OWNED MANY AND VARIOUS VEHICLES FROM A SPRINT TO A CADILLAC. THIS FUSION RANKS AT THE TOP OF MY LIST OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AS WELL AS VALUE RECEIVED FOR COST TENDERED. THE VOICE CONTROL SYSTEM DOES REQUIRE A BIT OF TIME AND EFFORT TO LEARN THE MANY RAMIFICATIONS, BUT BY THE SAME TOKEN YOU CANNOT EXPECT TO PLAY THE PIANO WITHOUT PRACTICE. AND ONCE LEARNED, THE REWARDS ARE GRATIFYING. NICE JOB TO THE FORD MOTOR TEAM."

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

This car is more than I thought it would be.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Good price, Quiet & fun to drive."

Cons: "I can't say anything bad about it."

"We special ordered a 2015 Fusion Titanium. Love the looks, it's a head turner. We choose the "Brick Red" interior & wheel package, moonroof & white platnium paint. The car drives & handles great. At eighty miles per hour there is no wind noise to be heard inside. Very quiet. No problem with Sync, we found it easy to use. The 2.0 Turbo EcoBoost engine gives all the power you will ever need. It wants to go. I can't say enough about this car. I've had a lot of compliments about this car but the best one was,"it's awesome"."