2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,098 - $21,741.

10/7.9

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

Best Car For the Money

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pros: "Amazing ride, handling, looks. Good mpgs & tech"

Cons: "Passenger seat could use higher adjustment"

"The Fusion is now the best mid size car in the market. Period. The base engine is wonderful - the others just add to the fun.Have driven them all, and the 2.5 was just fine for me. The car is quiet as a vault, handles like sports sedan and has a super smooth ride without sacrificing steering feel and fun. I have a 2014 SE and I have no complaints, no problems. If I could make any changes - make the passenger seat adjustment higher. It sits a little low. Everything else: Perfect. Have owned Accords, (which I loved), GM sedans which always turned into disasters in one way or another, Altimas and many other competing models. This thing rocks for a decent price. It drives as good as it looks and there is nothing remotely cheap about it. Toyotas are reliable but BORING. I was always a Honda guy, but this car is just more fun and beautiful than the Accord. We'll see how it holds up - my guess is it will hold up just fine. My friends with older Fusions had no problems. It is simply a better car than it's mid size competitors. You cannot go wrong."

really nice change from camry

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"i was not sure at first about quality becouse i hade a bad experiance with ford but ford is now very reliable and really really good quality and amazing mpg i love my ford and now only buy american cars there really reliable"

Lovin this car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, handles extremly well, roomy, quiet"

Cons: "Had issue with SYNC system"

"I traded my 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid for the Ford Fusion Hybrid; spending a bit extra for the Titanium model, and love this car. I drive quite a bit; averaging 30K miles per year, but the savings in gas is fantastic. I use about 90% of the tank from DC to Cleveland; approx. 420 miles, with a tad to spare upon arrival. Can't beat it, and well worth the extra cost between hybrid and gas powered, for those who drive a lot of highway miles. The car handles extremely well, and the hybrid system is almost stealth when driving in battery mode. The only issue I've had, was with the SYNC system; had to be reprogrammed, but all is well now. Very roomy, comfortable, and looks great."

So smooth, yet fun to drive.

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, looks and ride"

Cons: "Differnt type of power"

My new ride....

"I have owned many Fords over the years, and I was in the market for a mid size sedan this year. I looked at many different cars and it came down to a Camry or a Fusion and I just liked the Fusion the best, I was worried about being able to fit in a car, I am 6'3" and a big guy but this one is great! Plenty of room. What I like best is that it just looks so cool."

My new ride....