2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Great Value for a Midsize Car

By on Monday, January 04, 2016

Pros: "Great value and good looking body"

Cons: "Front air dam is low so dips could bottom out car."

"We have had this car for a little over a month. Got the 2016 SE with the 2.5 Ltr Motor. Car drives great and gets about 28 mpg combined with mostly highway miles. Really quite and drives great. Took some time getting used to the electronics and radio controls. Defrosts great with the max defrost buttons. Like the way the windshield wipers wipe from middle to the outsides of windshield. Wiped the melted snow right off of the windshield. Sirius Radio works great. The backup camera is updated from our 2013 Expedition so now it has the projected direction of backing according to how the steering wheel is turning. Makes backing even easier. Fit and trim are good and very little road noise. Got a great deal before Thanksgiving. Dealer came off of sticker almost $7000. Looking forward to years of fun driving."

Love this car

By on Sunday, February 07, 2016

Pros: "The hybrid technology is outstanding."

"We purchased the Ford Fusion SE Hybrid in 2014. A year and a half later we still love this car and would buy it again. It is technologically brilliant and is a beautiful car. In mild weather we get much better mileage than advertised and then lower mileage in very cold or hot weather, but we are getting the approximate 42 overall mileage as advertised."

The 2013 Fusion is phenomenal

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"This car is so advanced it was a little unsettling at first. With things like My Ford Touch, adaptive cruise control and navigation this car leaped way into the future compared to the last new vehicle (2005 F250 Crew Cab Diesel) I bought back in 2004. Of coarse most of the new technology items on the Fusion are now available on Ford trucks. Driving on the freeway in slow moving traffic (55 to 60 MPH)I have recorded 35 to 37 MPG. Away from town on fast moving freeways (70+ MPH) the millage drops to 32 MPG. Around town my wife gets just under 23 MPG. Gas millage is wonderful and the 2 Liter Ecoboost engine has real get up and go when you need power. Ford is way ahead of everyone."

A super car that is worth the money

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and excellent MPG"

Cons: "Do not open one window slow down over road dips"

"First the negative things about the car. Can not open a back window while driving over 35 mph because of the noise from air rushing in (I open the window for Rover). Front is close to ground and care must be exercised in going over dips that exist in cross streets for water drainage. In my case I exceed the window mpg but that is because how I drive. Driving speed limit on highway computer shows about 37 mpg. Driving at 55 or so the computer indicates 40 or more. Increased speed drops the mpg substantially. Road noise is minimal and handling is firm with the car begging to go faster. The small eco boost engine has plenty of power and acceleration. Sirius XM is free for 6 month and care musst be exercised in extending the service as the sales reps are unscrupulos and you might get a prepaid Visa to pay or do a check - something that they can not arbitralily use. I love the car and find no trouble driving up Arizona hills but it is annoying when the car down shifts going down a hill. Brakes are good and the dual area AC is excellent."

Incredibly solid, comfortable, and quiet!

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "So solidly built, very responsive to driver input."

Cons: "Does require person to take time to learn controls"

"We've owned the Titanium 2.0 liter turbo for 1 month and have nothing but praise for it. Driving dynamics, quietness, quality, solid build, and very good fuel economy (averaging 30 mpg--we live rural with little traffic so in town would be less). We still find ourselves commenting what a great car it is. I'm the "anti-technology" guy and find that I need to spend a little time getting used to the controls. I feel the design is head and shoulders above the Camry and Accord. Also, I think it drives better than either of those and feels better built."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals