2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Best Car I've Owned Yet!

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Everything - 2015 Hybrid Titanium Fusion"

Cons: "None Yet!"

My Neewwww Caaarrrrr!!!

"Read reviews, rented, and drove many variants of the Ford Fusion lines... JUST GOT MINE TODAY!!!! I chose the Titanium Hybrid with nearly all the perks you could get...except...I wasn't interested in the driving assistance package...felt it would distract me too much really. There's a lot going on in the dash and the console to really distract you while driving. I suggest you get it home and play with it, do not attempt to really do much with it while driving your first few trips out. Once comfortable with that, then you can go in and customize your screens and familiarize your self a little better. The interior is sharp, very elegant. I like it better than the MKZ, which gets the alright,alright,alright! from everyone usually as the more luxurious model...for wood-grain? Anyhow, the interior lighting is awesome, the dash and consoles have everything you could desire, nearly at the drivers fingertips and the onscreen Sony system is pretty good. I did notice as other reviews have pointed out, the screen could be a little sluggish. I liked the "navigation" feature, but wish i could connect my phone to the video screen and use my tomtom or google maps ...speaking of phones...my iPhone 6 plus found the Bluetooth SYNC device no problems, downloaded my contacts, and perfectly streams my music right from any app to the radio system. The drive...well my first drive, was coming home tonight from work...about 50 miles one way, I chose this car due to my driving circumstances, I drive 100+ miles per day, and wanted a fuel efficient vehicle. I immediately found myself going 95 and definitely NOT the speed limit, but the smoothness of the ride was so great that I couldn't even tell I was moving that fast...set the cruise, and it held at 94 MPH that was kinda nice to see... SO, after about 5 minutes of fun, I dialed it back down, and started paying attention to the "driving coach". This tells you how good you're driving...like i said, get familiarized with the dash at home, I had to be careful not to get sucked into them, and pay attention to the road. But once I arrived home, I changed, picked up a friend, and went for another 50 mile round trip drive... The vehicle and all its hybrid incentives make this car my favorite I've ever owned. I can see myself recommending this to everyone I know, and letting them come join me for a test ride ...till i get maybe 20k miles on it before anyone drives it :)) And the car thanked me for driving it too...after I was told my driving rating for that trip...94 PERCENT!! woohoo guess that's not to shabby. A home run, but a company I've never owned a car from!"

My Neewwww Caaarrrrr!!!

Best Car I Have Ever Owned!!!

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "stunning good looks, great audio & safety options"

Ford Fusion AWD Titanium

"Ford has done a great job with the Fusion, but the AWD Titanium is simply the best car I have ever owned. We bought the driver safety options which tell you when you are outside the driver lanes and monitors whether you are getting drowsy based on some measure of consistency. My wife got a warning (shows a cup of coffee!!!) and realized she needed to pull over during a long trip. The Sony sound system is simply amazing. I am hearing song lyrics and audio nuances from old songs which make me realize just how good this car system is. Brings me great joy to have such quality audio in the car. And the Fusion is the best looking car on the road, bar none. I bought the Ruby Red and it's simply just stunning to look at when I park it away from all the cars to protect it from parking lot dings. Too many car designers have gone to weird angles to impress. But to me, this car has classic beauty with gorgeous lines. I bought the car with black leather seats and it's as classy as the top of the line luxury car costing tens of thousands more. There is nothing I don't like about the car. It's simply the best car and I highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed with a Fusion Titanium. The Ruby Red just brings out all its fabulous lines and curves. Look at one in person before choosing another color. As one professional viewer wrote: Stunning good looks!!! I agree. I am proud to drive this car!!!"

Ford Fusion AWD Titanium

electronics on car go crazy, shuts off

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "awesome ride when it is mechanically sound"

Cons: "afraid to drive not knowing what will happen"

"I have owned this Fusion for 9 months and have taken it back several times, this is my fourth today, keep finding mirrors facing ground, seats won't move forward, drives awesome but do not trust on road since it has completely shut off on me and radio came on today reason I took to shop today 3/14/2015, I know they won't give me another one, have purchased 4 other vehicles from them you would think they would say let's switch you into another one. No such luck would say this is a lemon. It might just be this car."

I Love My Car!

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Great Gas Mileage, Style, and Comfort"

Cons: "Engine Power (1.5L Ecoboost)"

"I have only owned Ford vehicles and this Fusion reminds me why I love Ford. The design is simply amazing. I always get compliments on it. The MyFord Touch system is a great tool that I use every time I drive! I have also taken the car on a few long trips and the comfort level is awesome. I wish the car had more power but the 1.5L Ecoboost does its job well. Great car!"

Good highway car. Tubro sound may be loud to some

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

"Entry and exit not good for elderly, or tall. Car sets low. Great highway driver. Tubro provides great pick up with four cly. Overall gas milage 28+ with four."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals