2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,091 - $28,962.

10/8.0

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great car

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "great car for a great price, great driving vehicle"

Cons: "I have no cons for this car"

"I have had my Fusion for just over a year now, I bought it new. I have really enjoyed this car. I came from driving a Chevy Impala to this and it is a big differnce. I feel comfortable sitting in the drivers seat and it is a relaxing drive. I average about 24mpg in city and about 30 or so on the hwy so I cant complain about the milage. It took a little bit to get use to it but the mysync in the car is a great feature."

Great car inside and out

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Looks good, fun to drive, handles well."

Cons: "gas milage a little disapointing"

"I've had this car now for 8 months and love it. As long as you take care of the paint it will continue to look new and the interior is great. The only thing that has gone wrong is I lost the F from the name on the back. It drives much better with premium gas than regular gas. There is plenty of room for the kids in the back and more than enough trunk space. I'm coming from driving a honda accord hybrid which I thought was a very good car. The only bad thing about the Fusion is that it doesn't get the gas millage they advertise. I'm getting on average about 19 miles per gallon driving mostly in the city."

fair buy not a great car

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

"The car has a lot of styling but the seats are the worst and center consul is hard to access trunk opens just enough to bang your head"

Well worth the money and very reliable

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "sproty and economical"

Cons: "poor heat"

"The Hybrid engine has prven to be efficient and reliable. I get 41 miles to the gallon. The only constructive criticizm that i can give is the lack of heat in the winter. It takes a long time to heat up and once it does it is barely adequate. Overtall this has been a great car"

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

See if you qualify for