2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

The 2013 Fusion is phenomenal

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"This car is so advanced it was a little unsettling at first. With things like My Ford Touch, adaptive cruise control and navigation this car leaped way into the future compared to the last new vehicle (2005 F250 Crew Cab Diesel) I bought back in 2004. Of coarse most of the new technology items on the Fusion are now available on Ford trucks. Driving on the freeway in slow moving traffic (55 to 60 MPH)I have recorded 35 to 37 MPG. Away from town on fast moving freeways (70+ MPH) the millage drops to 32 MPG. Around town my wife gets just under 23 MPG. Gas millage is wonderful and the 2 Liter Ecoboost engine has real get up and go when you need power. Ford is way ahead of everyone."

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

This car is more than I thought it would be.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Good price, Quiet & fun to drive."

Cons: "I can't say anything bad about it."

"We special ordered a 2015 Fusion Titanium. Love the looks, it's a head turner. We choose the "Brick Red" interior & wheel package, moonroof & white platnium paint. The car drives & handles great. At eighty miles per hour there is no wind noise to be heard inside. Very quiet. No problem with Sync, we found it easy to use. The 2.0 Turbo EcoBoost engine gives all the power you will ever need. It wants to go. I can't say enough about this car. I've had a lot of compliments about this car but the best one was,"it's awesome"."

Incredibly solid, comfortable, and quiet!

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "So solidly built, very responsive to driver input."

Cons: "Does require person to take time to learn controls"

"We've owned the Titanium 2.0 liter turbo for 1 month and have nothing but praise for it. Driving dynamics, quietness, quality, solid build, and very good fuel economy (averaging 30 mpg--we live rural with little traffic so in town would be less). We still find ourselves commenting what a great car it is. I'm the "anti-technology" guy and find that I need to spend a little time getting used to the controls. I feel the design is head and shoulders above the Camry and Accord. Also, I think it drives better than either of those and feels better built."

Best Hybrid in it's class maybe ever.

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage and price"

"I have driven this car 2497 miles and I have averaged 44.3 miles per gallon actual with both city and freeway driving. It is very comfortable and is by far the best car Ford has built in the family car class. I tried every thing in it's class before I bought it and nothing compares. It is very quiet and I have been averaging 46.4 miles per gallon in the city. It will not get 47/47 as advertised but you have to learn how to drive a hybrid. Braking is essential. You cannot just stomp on the break. you must plan ahead and drive very conservative to obtain good gas mileage. All of the car company's are over estimating gas mileage. Ford is still the leader in this category. My mileage is not the readings in the instrument cluster. It is actual miles divided by gallons used. It is about time American made cars compete with the rest of the world. I think in most cases the Euorpean cars are very over priced for what you get. Most of the car magazines also over rate them. Instead of testing them like an average guy would drive them, they drive like crazy men."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals