2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

One of My Favorite Cars

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "fuel economy, good value, easy to drive"

Cons: "2.5 engine needs a little more power"

"So far I owned my Fusion for almost 2 years now and I love it. I would of gave it 10 on everything; however, the reliability I had to take it to the dealer for multiple recalls but what new car does not have recalls. My only other complaint is for the 2.5 engine. I thought it would be plenty of power considering I test drove both the 2.5 and 1.6 ecoboost I felt there was barely any difference in power to pay extra for the 1.6 ecoboost engine. I purchase another Fusion I would opt. for the 2.0 ecoboost defiantly worth the extra money if you want v6 power. Beside those two minor issues it is a great car. Very easy to drive, the back-up camera is a nice feature in tight spots and parallel parking, the My Ford touch is very simple to use and has a nice layout. All the trips I take with it gets very good gas mileage on the highway I average between 32-38 mpg. It is very comfortable car and suspension soaks up most bumps with ease."

Mint condition 5 K miles 2013 Ford Fusion SE

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "Low mileage - EcoBoost - maintenance package paid"

Cons: "no moon roof"

"This sleek, silver Fusion SE is a 1.6 L eco-boost engine with all the great SE features including Ford Sync and more! front wheel drive, automatic select shift, exterior ingot silver- interior is charcoal black. Added equipment package is a reverse sensing system --great to have! fuel economy - 28 MPG - 36 HWY, 23 CITY, plus -- it comes with a bonus -- a premium maintenance plan for 60,000 miles or six years, a $1000 value!!! the car just hit 5000 miles, one owner, non-smoker, driven 1 year. Well cared for, This is a great car! original MSRP $25,715."

An OK car but has issues unrelated to the hybrid.

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, decent ride and handling."

Cons: "Gas savings not worth the high price."

"The Ford Fusion Hybrid is probably the best driving hybrid out of the several that I tried. Or maybe I could describe it as being the "least weird." I found the Hondas and Toyotas far too quirky to even consider, IMO. The Fusion drives pretty much like a regular car. After owning it for a year, though, it has annoyed me enough that I'm considering trading it. It does get great gas mileage (high 40s to low 50s in mixed driving) but it has some serious design issues which have nothing to do with it being a hybrid. 1. Projector beam headlights provide poor illumination. I can't see the edges of the road but frequently get flashed by oncoming traffic. 2. Climate control has a mind of its own, even in the manual mode, and not in a good way. 3. Sound system (basic Sync) has counter-intuitive controls, e.g. no stop button for CD/MP3. 4. Be careful how you put back the wipers after clearing snow, etc. If you don't do it just right, they get tangled and can cause major damage! 5. I had all 4 doors wide open for an hour or so, vacuuming, washing windows, etc. I decided to check the oil... Doors still open, I popped the hood, the (factory) alarm goes off! It took several tries to reset it. 6. The 'A' pillars are rather thick and block your view when making turns or changing lanes. Hybrid related: 1. Weak acceleration on the highway. 2. The gas engine is noisy and vibrates a lot. 3. In winter, when the gas engine is not running (i.e. stuck in traffic) there's NO cabin heat. Yes, you can crank it up all the way, but then the gas engine runs continuously, defeating the purpose of a hybrid. None of these things are unique to the Fusion; they're common to all hybrids. The Fusion Hybrid does ride and handle well, winter driving is good with ABS and traction control standard. The seats are somewhat uncomfortable but better than some other hybrids I tried. So far, I've had no defects or failures of any kind. To get the most out of a hybrid, you should have a basic understanding of how it works. Avoid rapid acceleration and hard braking. Coasting down every hill and long, gentle stops recharge the batteries = free energy! The guys in the big 4x4 trucks don't like it when you "regenerate" but they'll get over it. Let 'em pass you. Aggressive, "hotfoot" and "zoom and brake" drivers need not apply, your gas mileage will be WORSE with a hybrid than with a conventional car! Avoid using the cruise control. Turn it on and watch your "Average MPG" reading drop. Cruise controls were not designed for hybrids. Air conditioning tends to put a bigger dent in a hybrid's fuel economy than in a conventional car. It's electric and drains the batteries quickly, causing the gas engine to run more frequently. In conclusion: Drive a hybrid if you want to save the world, but not if you want to save money. They're expensive to buy, expensive to maintain and have poor resale value. If you're considering a hybrid, rent one for a week before you buy. I wish I had done that..."

10 overall

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Yes"

Cons: "Yes"

"At 70 mph I get 42.8 mpg when below 85 degrees outside 1yr old Oct 7th"

Excellent car

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Everything about the car"

Cons: "NOTHING"

"Compared to Honda and Toyota no comparison beat both in too many ways. Sister has new Accord and after driving this is ready to get rid of her Honda, she has owned 3. I drove hers during a visit after buying our Fusion and just does not compare. Do not trust Toyota too many friends have had major issues with their Camry's. Just took it on 1K mile trip and very comfortable and enough room for 4 adults and lots of baggage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals