• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,100 - $25,969.

10/8.0

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

love the car but there in no spare tire

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "GREAT GAS MILLAGE"

Cons: "NO SPARE TIRE"

"love the millage and the ride but I am worried about NO SPARE TIRE. I WENT TO FORD AND ASKED ABOUT BUYING A DONUT TO PUT IN MY TRUNK AND THEY SAID NONE AVAILABLE. I CALL FORDS ROAD SIDE AND THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO BE TOWED TO A FORD DEALER WITHIN 35 MILES. WHEN I ASKED THEM WHAT ABOUT ME THEY SAID I MIGHT GET A RIDE FROM THE TOWER OR CALL A CAB. HAS NO ONE NOTICE THERE IS NO SPARE TIRE. 3 TO 4 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I AM TRYING TO SELL THIS CAR IS ANYONE GOING TO BUY IT????"

Fun to Drive

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, All the luxuries and sporty too"

"Fun fun fun Loving this car. Granted I a have owned this car for about 5 months and I am at 2400 miles and change, but it is so comfortable. My room mate wants to pull the seats out and put them in his bedroom. I have a bad back and I am very comfortable in this car. When I need a little extra power just hit the gas pedal and it takes off. I never thought I would ever be a FORD owner again, but I am glad I made this purchase."

Disapointed in Ford "Quality"

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Hiway mileage"

Cons: "Ford doesn't stand behind "Quality""

"Interior rattles like a tin can. (Ford claims it's the characteristic of the car and won't fix) Technology package doesn't work most of the time but you have to buy it if you want the leather/heated seats. (Not worth it) Seats are very comfortable. Interior road noise is very low. (too bad the seatbelts, a door panel and the dash rattle) Visability is excellent. Gas mileage on the highway is excellent (35mpg) but combined city and hiway is 22 mpg. Value after one year is $10,000 less than paid for. I would not buy this car new, I would wait and buy a used one for a lot less."

Excellent,

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I love this car! it provides a quiet and smooth ride. Took it out on snowy, sloppy roads for the first time this week, the car handled the mess great, no slipping and I felt like I was in complete control, so much better than my old Saturn L200. The navigation and SYNC systems are very east to use and provide lots of features for hands free use"

Looks & Drives

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Looks and drives great the only thing I don't like is the touch screen, very comfortable"

Just got my new Fusion S today for $17,995

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "Great value for my $$, nice interior layout"

Cons: "Glove Box not deep, Learning curve on SYNC"

"Just drove it home this afternoon after owning a 2006 Taurus for last 6 years. Will be interested to see what the avg MPG will actually as I break in the engine. So far so good and hope to update frequently. It rides smoothly with very little road noise. Have yet to master the SYNC functionality. Getting lots of looks as my area of TX has not had too many new Fusions around. Enjoy the comfort of the driver's seat, easy visibility, and nice sized trunk space for my equipment."

Awful noise from dash - worst headaches ever!!

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pros: "Looks sharp and the ride is smooth"

Cons: "Can't get passed the terrible noise"

"I purchased this car New in October 2013 because my 14 year old commuter was past its prime. Originally I was very pleased with this vehicle and I got pretty decent gas milage with it. Since I drive around 90 miles a day for work that was a big bonus. However, after putting around 800 miles on it a high-pitched noise showed up. The noise is similar to an old TV set or light bulb, very high frequency, very annoying. Ever since then I have been starting my day with a headache due to the noise. I cant even drown it out with the radio. I have been to 3 different dealerships to get this corrected and they all give me a story about how the "technician" can't hear it. I have had over a dozen people tell me they can hear it, including 2 (non-technician) Ford employees. The look is nice and the styling is to my taste, but the reason I only give 4 out of 10 is because I can't stand the noise and the guaranteed headaches everyday. Not to mention the poor service attempts at fixing it. If I had a short commute it might not be as big of an issue, but I don't."

No comparison-Nissan Altima vs Fusion

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "FORD HAS A BIG WINNER!"

Cons: "None that I can see"

"Test drove Nissan Altima then Fu, sion. No comparison. Altima is awful compared to Fusion! Fusion is much quieter, smoother riding, much better interior, not as fuel efficient, but much smoother engine, for the same price Fusion is a BARGAIN!!!"

great looks, good build quality, good value for $

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "looks, price for the content, nice ride/interior"

Cons: "Engine bogs down a little under a light foot."

"I have just under 7,000 miles on this one. It is the SE with the driver assist, lane keeper, nav, sync, etc. It is a titanium without being one. I had a sunroof installed after I got it. Ruby Red with a tan interior. Solid as a rock and rides very well. It took awhile to get used to the infotainment system but after I got used to it I have no problems. My wife feels the pasenger seat is to low and I agree. It is a little hard to get into since it sits so low. My other vehicle is a T&C so it obviously has a higher seat. I have a light foot and get 26 MPH in town but the engine seems to bog down once in a while under light driving but overall the 2.0 turbo is a dream to drive. It would be nice if it had the dial for the shifter like the new Chrysler 200. It would open up a lot more space. My firstr Ford is 15 years and I think I will keep it for a good while."

BEST CAR ON THE MARKET!!!!!

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "GOOD ON GAS,AWESOME INTERIOR,NEW DESIGN IS BEAUFUL"

Cons: "NONE"

"BEST CAR I EVER OWNED! I GET OVER 50MPG'S WITH THE ENERGI! THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR STYLING IS BEAUTIFUL. OVER ALL THE CAR GETS A 10 OUT OF 10 FROM ME!"