• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,031 - $25,919.

10/8.0

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

2nd one I've owned

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Great value, superior tech and better driving."

Cons: "Funky trunk"

"I traded in my 2010 Fusion Hybrid for this one, a 2013 Fusion Hybrid. There have been significant improvements. The ceiling height is higher. The ride is more substantial. There is less cabin noise. The electric mode is stronger and less likely to easily switch back to gas. I can add acceleration a bit and it can stay in electric. This was not the case in my other one. I have been able to get 40 mpg and on the old one it was around 36. The trunk is a bit invaded by the battery. It creates an uneven surface for the floor. Although I found the space a bit more usefull than the old one and I love the fold down seats. This model came with memory seats. My wife and I are very different heights and this is a major convenience. The mirrors even adjust with it. The new model also has a telescoping wheel. The trunk actually releases to a fully open position and not just popped. I got a good trade in on my old hybrid and was able to get a decent deal on the new. Very happy."

Follow up after first fill up

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "Getting the hang of tech radio just takes time."

"Just filled tank at 1/2 down. 25 mpg, according to miles divided by gallons used. On board computer telling me 20.4. On way home, back roads, 9 miles, fifteen minutes, on board computer read 29.9 average mpg. Had thirty miles on when I bought it. Must have weighted the average down. Looking forward to seeing what it'll do on the highway. Exceeding EPA estimates without special driving."

Very interesting

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "Styling, performance, driving position."

Cons: "Takes a little bit to learn the tech of the radio."

"Traded a 2011 Toyota Camry base. It was comfortable, but slightly disappointing gas milage, and reliability for a Toyota. Easy to live with. Invisible. 0% financing through Toyota. This car is different. Have had Fords before. 2006 Mustang six-cylinder with manual transmission, and 1969 Thunderbird coupe, 429 four barrel 335 hp Thunderjet engine. Ford seems to know about performance. This car is stylish, a little sports sedan, engine, transmission geared toward performance. Milage with Camry dropping since I moved closer to work, last tank averaged 21mpg, with some highway driving. This car telling me 17.6mpg, strictly 1.5 miles, back and forth to work, with a hill one way. Took it out for a spirited drive this morning, to explore back roads before the sun came up, average mpg rose to 19. Seems to like to be driven. Higher tech than Camry. This is a driver's car. Very surprising. Turns heads, as well. And, if past performance is any indicator, should be reliable. I have the S model, with a 2.5 liter, inline four cylinder. Home run, Ford."

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next