• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,989 - $25,891.

10/8.0

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very happy with my Fusion!

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"This is my first Ford and I am very happy with it. It is so much fun to drive and more power than I expected! I have a 2013 Titanium Fusion with the 2.0 EcoBoost engine. This is by far the best car I have ever owned."

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Black on Black with the optional H spoke wheels!!"

Cons: "None yet!!"

"I purchased a Fusion Titanium AWD in September. Simply put....the smoothest riding sedan I have ever driven. The car is sleek, stylish, and a real head turner. Was definitely a great purchase....especially when Ford offered 0% financing for 60 months."

Mostly love my car, but...

By on Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Pros: "Love the Navigation system and Ford Sync"

Cons: "Needs a little more left leg room"

"The estimated MPG is 47. I am disappointed with my average MPG of 34 with being in electric mode about 20% of the time and with using the tips to save gas that Ford suggests. I approached the service manager at the dealership with my concern and was told that once my car breaks in somewhere around 6,000 to 8,000 miles I should notice a big difference. Well we'll see, I just hit 5,000 miles."

great car but some odities

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "great looks and drivetrain nice seats good audio"

Cons: "small letters/numbers on the informaton displays"

"I traded in a 09 town and country limited for this car. (We still have a 2011 for the Greyhounds). Nothing wrong with the T&C but I really like the Fusion. I got the deep red ( extra cost) with tan interior. The sync is easy to get used to and I like the use of the thumb drive for media storage. I got the SE upgrade which makes it look like a titanium without the cost but came with the two liter eco-boost. However, there are a few little oddities. For instance I have the pull the button to set the hand break. You would think pushing down would set it like you do with your foot pedal but it is just the opposite: pull up to set, push down to release. The menus on all the items (heat, radio, etc. are very small to read, especially considering the size of the screen. I set mine before I leave the garage so I do not have to play with them on the road. The left side has the clusters for MPG, DTE, tire pressure, etc. Very small numbers and letters. The tach, temp and fuel are much easier to read. Again, I review or reset my items before I leave. These are all minor but there is one glaring error with the Bliss system. In my Chrysler there was a tone that went along with the blind spot detector to let you know there was something in the blind spot. Not so with the ford. It just blinks. I have gotten use to it by double checking my side view mirrors, but the tone would be nice. The ride is great, the build quality is very good, the power is great (2.0 Liter), the transmission is smooth. The sweet spot for going to 6th gear is 45 MPH. I have to remember to dip my head when getting in. The door opening is not as big as a van. If I had to do it again I would have opted for the titanium but that is that. What I have is very nice and I enjoy it. Get the weather tech floor mats and trunk liner. You will be happy in the long run."

Love this vehicle

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Tech & convenience options, MPG"

Cons: "Getting used to all the buttons and layout"

"We traded our old Toyota in for this vehicle and we are loving it so far! I was driving the family Escape (spouse now driving it), so I'm having to get used to the different handling of the vehicle, but that'll come over time. The tech & convenience options are nothing I've had are great - no more awkward cords as my phone can no sync up with the car. The turn signal mechanism and windshield wipers take some getting used to, but once you do, you don't even think twice about it. The car is comfy for our family of 4 and the trunk space is unreal. And, of course, love the exterior design."