2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,092 - $25,963.

10/8.0

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

You're gonna love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "Performance, roominess, styling, technology"

"Performance, styling and quality such as this car delivers is the reason Ford motor company is the number one brand in 2013! Unbelievable take-off power with the turbo 4 cylinder Ecoboost engine that you'll swear has a V 8 under the hood when you ask this car to pass a line of cars in front of you. Quiet ride; excellent response to brakes and accelerator; motivating stereo system and superior technology in the controls and dash layout. Trunk space is second to none. Great car for long trips or commutes. Passengers will love the rear AC ducts direct to them in the back too. Can't find one problem to complain about."

A Gorgeous Package

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Great Looks, great interiors, excellent handling."

Cons: "lesser features for similarly priced competing car"

First pic

"I have to say the reason Fusion caught my attention was it's drop dead gorgeous looks. After that began the research, and every review for this car was generally positive. I test drove altima, and sonata and I had driven a mazda 3 rental for a week. In terms of cabin silence, i'd rate this at par with sonata. A little noisier than mazda 3 and significantly less noisy than altima. In handling, fusion rates the best for me amongst the above mentioned cars. In performance it would be at par with sonata, a little better than altima, and obviously significantly better than mazda. In roominess, altima is better, fusion's better than sonata. And Mazda 3 is a smaller car so can't be compared. Now I am a tall guy (6'2") so this was important. I simply couldn't find an arrangement in the sonata which I was 100% comfortable with. For what it's worth, Mazda 3 does have a comfortable driving space despite a lesser overall volume. The trunk is crazy deep in Fusion. For the same price, Altima and Sonata offer a ton of cool features which Fusion doesn't have, like button start, remote start, leather/heated seats, rear view camera etc. I mean, you can get these features in a fusion, but you'd have to pay extra. Plus the best color in Fusion (ruby red, in my opinion) costs extra as well. Not a deal breaker, but it is a slight bummer. Over all, the car is really sweet to drive. It feels sure and sturdy. I love the interiors. Minus the premium leather touch, I feel they look really well arranged. Better than altima and sonata in any case. The center console really gives the interiors a great feel. Synch system for what i have used (bluetooth audio, phone), works well. A touch screen console for the system would have been a nice implementation. Don't know if that's available in a higher version or in any of the competing cars. Some smaller things are pretty nice, like retractable grips in cup holders, rear ac vents and 3 charging points plus a USB charging point. Don't know what of this is available in competing cars again. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. This is my first car in US (just moved here), and my first sedan. Loving the driving experience here. And this car always makes me smile when I park and glance at it as I walk away."

First pic

Love it!!!

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Great Family Car"

Cons: "fixures coming off already"

"So far I have had my fusion for 6 months and love it. It could have been just alittle better built for the price but overall its not a bad buy. I had trouble having the windows tinted due to the shape of the windows so they kept getting air bubbles. So of the door fixures by the handles are coming off but pop back on easy so thats kind of a bummer since its a new car I hoped that would have lasted longer. Over all its a great car gets about 30 mpgs on the in town driving I do. I think I would recommend it to anyone."

Exceeds my expectations

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, quiet as heck, stylish"

Exceeds my expectations

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, quiet as heck, stylish"

""I only buy a car every 10-15 years. I was holding back waiting for the next car that would grab my interest. I mostly didn't care for what I was seeing in the less than luxury models. I wanted performance. I was used to a V8. I wanted comfort. I always opted for full size with a soft ride. I wanted the quiet I've experienced in the luxury cars. But I was worried about dropping down to a 4 cyl engine. After a couple of test drives I was convinced I could be satisfied. All I can say is that the exterior, interior, comfort, quiet and performance far exceeds my expectations. I couldn't be happier.""