• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,062 - $25,943.

10/8.0

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Incredibly solid, comfortable, and quiet!

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "So solidly built, very responsive to driver input."

Cons: "Does require person to take time to learn controls"

"We've owned the Titanium 2.0 liter turbo for 1 month and have nothing but praise for it. Driving dynamics, quietness, quality, solid build, and very good fuel economy (averaging 30 mpg--we live rural with little traffic so in town would be less). We still find ourselves commenting what a great car it is. I'm the "anti-technology" guy and find that I need to spend a little time getting used to the controls. I feel the design is head and shoulders above the Camry and Accord. Also, I think it drives better than either of those and feels better built."

Absolutely LOVE this car!

By on Sunday, February 09, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value, loads of fun to drive"

"We purchased our Fusion this past Novmber and are so happy with it! It is stylish, fun to drive (it has a 6 speed manny tranny!) gets awesome gas mileage, has a ton of power, is extremely roomy and comfortable and is everything we wanted. We could not be happier!"

So reliable and fun you should buy one too

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

"Best car ever so reliable and all the quality and value a car can offer. I had a Camry but the Fuison is better and more reliable. It's like driving a 4 door Mustang"

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

Mostly love my car, but...

By on Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Pros: "Love the Navigation system and Ford Sync"

Cons: "Needs a little more left leg room"

"The estimated MPG is 47. I am disappointed with my average MPG of 34 with being in electric mode about 20% of the time and with using the tips to save gas that Ford suggests. I approached the service manager at the dealership with my concern and was told that once my car breaks in somewhere around 6,000 to 8,000 miles I should notice a big difference. Well we'll see, I just hit 5,000 miles."

See if you qualify for